LEATHER WORK BOOKS ON DVD
A large collection of vintage leather work books available for the first time in one collection. Each of the books supplied are HI- RES scans of rare and out of print books.
These books are perfect for those who work with leather or have an interest in tanning. Some of the subject covered include ornamental leather work, the art of tanning, skins to leather, dying, oils and grease, book binding, leather metal work designing, goods and gloves, shoes, leather manufacturing, tanning processes, leather decoration and many many more.
50 books supplied on DVD in PDF format. In order to keep prices low for our customers ebooks are be supplied on unmarked DVDs (no labels) and presented in a white or clear DVD sleeve for protection. Shipped in a sturdy cardboard DVD mailer.
You will need Adobe Reader to view these files - it can be downloaded free here
The image used below is for illustrative purposes only and is not supplied.
For a full list of ebooks (supplied in PDF format) and images taken from those books, please see below.
All books supplied:
- A complete guide to ornamental leather work
- A new and complete treatise on the arts of tanning (1865)
- A study of the changes in skins during their conversion into leather (1915)
- Application of dyestuffs to textiles paper leather (1920)
- Application of oils and grease to leather (1919)
- Bushcraft leather work
- Cowies bookbinders manual (1860)
- English of leather making (1919)
- Hides and skins and the manufacture of leather (1921)
- Leather and metal work designing (1916)
- Leather chemists pocket- book - a short compendium of analytical methods (1912)
- Leather for libraries (1905)
- Leather goods and gloves (1922)
- Leather industries laboratory book on analytical and experimental methods (1908)
- Leather manufacture - a practical handbook of tanning currying and chrome leather dressing (1906)
- Leather manufacture - a treatise on the practical workings of the leather manufacture (1891)
- Leather trades chemistry - a practical manual on the analysis of materials and finished products (1908)
- Leather work - a practical manual for learners (1892)
- Leather work (1915)
- Leather working (1904)
- Manufacture of leather (1922)
- Modern American tanning a practical treatise on the manufacture of leather (1902)
- Nature and control of tannery processes (1922)
- New England shoe and leather industry vol 1-2 (1903)
- New England shoe and leather industry vol 3-4 (1905)
- P Stephensons lightning tanning process (1879)
- Practical tanning (1916)
- Practical tanning (1922)
- Report of the committee on leather for bookbinding (1905)
- Report on leather and shoe industries (1919)
- Shoe and leather encyclopedia (1911)
- Shoe and leather trade of the last hundred years (1891)
- Summary of report of the federal trade commission on shoe and leather costs (1921)
- The art of tanning leather (1857)
- The arts of tanning currying and leather dressing (1852)
- The decoration of leather (1905)
- The journal of the American leather chemists association vol 01 (1906)
- The journal of the American leather chemists association vol 02 (1907)
- The journal of the American leather chemists association vol 03 (1908)
- The journal of the American leather chemists association vol 04 (1909)
- The journal of the American leather chemists association vol 05 (1910)
- The leather manufacture in the united states a dissertation on the methods and economies of tanning (1876)
- The leather specimen book (1917)
- The making of leather (1914)
The making of leather by Procter
- The manufacture of leather (1920)
- The principles of leather manufacture (1903)
- The shoe industry (1922)
- The tanning industry (1917)
- The worlds trade in hides skins and leather (1918)
Please note this DVD is for use in a computer that has a DVD optical drive, it will not work in a traditional DVD player that is connected to a television. Files can be printed and/or transferred to tablets/phones/other devices.
All the PDF files supplied are scans of original vintage books that have been converted to PDF files and placed on DVD for your enjoyment.
For some devices the PDF files may need to be converted. A free program called Calibre can be used to do this.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COLLECTION IS COPYRIGHT OF NEW INTENTION
NO REPRODUCTION OR RESALE ALLOWED.
EACH PDF FILE HAS A COPYRIGHT STATEMENT AND CONTACT DETAILS INSERTED
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning Bid
- Item will be shipped on the same or next business day of receiving full payment
- All items are posted 1st Class Royal Mail for FREE
- Please allow up to 14 days for International Shipping
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- Items that are received damaged or faulty must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the item
14 day returns policy
Terms & Conditions
Returns are accepted for a full refund if the item is unopened. If the item is faulty please contact NEW INTENTION via eBay's messaging service for the returns address. Once received a replacement will be shipped to you. Returning items will be at the cost of the buyer unless the item is faulty. We suggest returning items via Recorded Delivery.
NEW INTENTION aims deliver 5 STAR service to each and every customer and received 5 STAR feedback from HAPPY CUSTOMERS. If for any reason you are not able to leave 5 STAR feedback then please contact us first as any and all issues can be resolved with communication.
14 Days for faulty items - return for exchange/refund