Lego 9396 Technic Helicopter
New & Boxed, Box Slightly Tatty, Fast Dispatch and Free Delivery by First Class Recorded post
Fly to the rescue with this amazingly detailed Helicopter!
Hover into position and make a daring air rescue! This detailed 2-in-1 model features a pitching main rotor, spinning tail rotor, retracting landing gear, sliding doors, opening rear cargo ramp and a winch that lowers to rescue people from danger. Rebuilds into a twin-rotor helicopter with pitching rotors and retractable landing gear.
- Features a pitching main rotor and spinning tail rotor, retracting landing gear, sliding doors, opening rear cargo ramp and lowering winch
- 2 models in 1: rebuilds into a twin-rotor helicopter
- Spin the rotors!
- Load up the cargo bay!
- Lower the winch!
- Download instructions to rebuild into a twin-rotor helicopter at technic.lego.com
- Motorize the Helicopter with LEGO® Power Functions Motor Set 8293 (sold separately)
- Twin-rotor helicopter features spinning main and rear rotors (main rotors pitch) and retractable landing gear
- Helicopter (including rotors) measures over 9” (23cm) high, 28” (72cm) long and 21” (54cm) wide
- Twin-rotor helicopter (including rotors) measures over 7” (18cm) high, 24” (61cm) long and 21” (54cm) wide
PLEASE NOTE: AS STATED ABOVE TO MOTORISE THIS ITEM YOU WILL NEED TO BUY LEGO KIT 8293
Payment is accepted via PayPal only.
We are NOT VAT registered but each item will come with a receipt
We will only dispatch to confirmed paypal addresses In the UK mainland only
All postage costs are included and we aim to post within 24 hours of Payment.
Most postage costs are included and we aim to post within 24 hours of Payment.
We will post by Royal Mail First Class Recorded
High value items will be by Royal Mail Special Delivery or other insured next day delivery
Please Note large items that will not go by Royal Mail Special Delivery are only free included delivery to Zone 1 only . for other Zones please contact us for a delivery surcharge quote.
England, Wales and parts of Scotland (excluding the Highlands and Islands of Scotland). Zone 1 includes all postcodes not mentioned in Zones 2 and 3.
The Highlands and Islands of Scotland: HS, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: BT, IM, TR21-25
Terms and Conditions 5Tek
All items can be returned within 14 days for a full refund. We will pay the shipping charges.
We now give a 90 day WARRANTY (for defects or failures not accidental damage or misuse, and we record all product serial numbers) on all items we sell .
5Tek is a small family business we aim to sell quality items at low cost with fast delivery included or at cost. We have good customer service and aim to answer any questions promptly. We mainly work Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00 but will endeavor to answer any questions outside of these hours.