The JointMaster Joinery System
Effortlessly Cut Precise Mortise and Tenon, DoveTail and Box/FingerJoint in Minutes With the patented JointMaster™ Joinery System and your minimum 3/4HP router you will be able to build bookcases, drawers, doors, frames and boxes at a fraction of the price of more complex systems and their add-ons:
- System includes pre-assembled 5-1/2"H x 5-3/4"W aluminum main frame with 10-1/4"L x 2-3/4" cross slide, high-impact plastic templates (mortise, tenon, dovetail), universal router base plate (fits up to 6" dia. base, excluding BOSCH), guide bushings, 2-flute straight and 8° dovetail router bits (1/4" shank), assembly hardware and instruction manual.
- Mortise and tenon templates are for 1/2" to 1-5/8" thick and 1" to 3" wide workpieces.
- Using the half-blind dovetail template, you can cut nine pins on 7" wide stock without repositioning - 14° pin cut angle with 7/8" center-to-center spacing.
- System components also available individually.
- Wood bench stand (not included) required to properly use joinery system. For stock longer than 8", a second bench stand with support bracket is needed - instruction manual shows how to build both using your wood and screws.
- NOTE: Router, hand tools, glue and furniture shown in image not included.
- We only accept bids from those with a Paypal account - if you have a question about this please contact us.
- We try to describe an item(s) the best we could and accidentally if we miss a fault or describe incorrectly, we don't hesitate to refund in full including shipping both ways. If you have any issues when you receive it, contact us immediately and we will try to resolve it to YOUR satisfaction.
- This will be shipped the day after payment is received, except on rare occasions when we are away from home. And of course, we cannot ship on a Sunday or post office holiday. Pickup is acceptable with cash or other financial arrangement required.
- Be sure to add us to your favorites list!
- Check out our other items!
- PAYMENT: PayPal payments are preferred Please call us at (502) 817-7470 for any questions regarding payment.
- SHIPPING: All bidders to pay actual shipping costs. If there is a handling fee listed, that is for insurance. We are happy to combine shipping on multiple items. For items shipped within the United States, we ship either via USPS. Priority Mail with signature confirmation on items under $1000. Priority REGISTERED MAIL for items over $1000. INTERNATIONAL buyers must email us at the end of the auction so that we may calculate shipping costs and determine the method of shipping. Lower priced items (under $250), must be sent via online TRACKABLE shipping via USPS Priority International Mail. Items over $250 must be shipped via Federal Express, because it requires a signature. We MUST and WILL adhere to your country’s customs rules and regulations. If the item is not allowed via USPS, we must ship via Federal Express. Because of the unpredictable nature of today's mail, we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged by the post office or lost or held up in customs agencies and so require postal insurance for ALL overseas items. WE WILL NOT FALSIFY CUSTOMS FORMS. ALL CUSTOMS FEES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. Your purchase acknowledges that you understand these policies. FLORIDA RESIDENTS will be charged an additional 7% for sales tax.
- CONTACT US: You may reach us Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST) at (502) 817-7470 with any questions you may have.
- TERMS OF SALE: We do not sell auction items on approval; therefore, all items we sell on eBay are sold AS IS and all sales are final. If you have a question, we are happy to accommodate you. Please check our feedback; WE WILL NOT GIVE PARTIAL REFUNDS!!!!!
Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
As Time Goes By Inc is a member of NAHB, UBCJA, NAWCC and AWCI