Details about Leitz HM-LUX Trinocular Microscope Mikroskop with Leitz Optics Phototube SUPERBSee original listing
19 Jul, 2012 11:28:46 BST
£150.00 Royal Mail International Tracked | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
London, United Kingdom
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
Zeiss Focus block for Universal/Photwith 6 mounti...
Buy it now
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Period:||1951 to Present||Sub-Type:||Microscope parts and accessories|
A Leitz HM-LUX trinocular microscope, fully kitted out for bright-field microscopy.
Composed as follows:
- HM-LUX stand with non-interchangeable 4-place objective nosepiece
- Leitz add-on illuminator, 220/240V AC with fused 13A U.K. 3-pin plug, 6V DC, complete with Philips 6V 10W bulb (working), rheostat, diffuser lens and light blue filter
- adjustable and centering substage with Leitz P achromatic condenser with swing-out 0.9 N.A. front lens, iris diaphragm, Leitz screw-on filter holder with slots for two filters (no filters supplied)
- stage with Leitz add-on X-Y graduated stage movement
- Leitz x4/0.12 170/- objective
- Leitz x10/0.25 170/- objective
- Leitz x40/0.65 170/0.17 objective
- Leitz NPl x100/1.30 170/0.17 oil-immersion objective
- Leitz Periplan GF x10 eyepiece
- Leitz Periplan GF x10 M focussing photo-framing eyepiece
- Leitz 3-way trinocular viewing tube
- Leitz vertical phototube
- Leitz Periplan x10 M focussing eyepiece with 28mm diameter screw thread mount for photographic use, especially with digital cameras with a filter thread of the same size - for instance, some of the older Nikon Coolpix cameras. (N.B. This eyepiece is not the "red dot" type.)
This microscope is in superb condition in all respects - mechanically, optically and cosmetically. All movements work smoothly and accurately. All optical components are absolutely clean and without scratches, nicks, fungus etc. Metal parts are free from nicks, dents, chips, rust and corrosion, and the paint finish is virtually unblemished throughout.
In summary: a beautiful microscope which can be used straight away with outstanding results, and with a competitive price tag in relation to its quality.
Apologies for high shipping costs but we will only ship using fully insured-tracked services. The figures given are estimates and any overpaid amount will be refunded to the Buyer, but no extra charges will be made if actual postage costs are higher than what the buyer has paid for.
For additional photographs, please click on the image below; to supersize, click on the full-screen icon at the bottom left-hand corner of the images:
Thanks for looking!
Return policy details
Please read our Returns Policy page on the Shop main page
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.