Composed as follows:
- HM-LUX stand with non-interchangeable 4-place objective nosepiece
- Leitz add-on illuminator, 220/240V AC with fused 13A U.K. 3-pin plug, 6V DC, complete with Philips 6V 10W bulb (working), rheostat, diffuser lens and light blue filter
- adjustable and centering substage with Leitz P achromatic condenser with swing-out 0.9 N.A. front lens, iris diaphragm, Leitz screw-on filter holder with slots for two filters (no filters supplied)
- stage with Leitz add-on X-Y graduated stage movement
- Leitz x4/0.12 170/- objective
- Leitz x10/0.25 170/- objective
- Leitz x40/0.65 170/0.17 objective
- Leitz NPl x100/1.30 170/0.17 oil-immersion objective
- Leitz Periplan GF x10 eyepiece
- Leitz Periplan GF x10 M focussing photo-framing eyepiece
- Leitz 3-way trinocular viewing tube
- Leitz vertical phototube
- Leitz Periplan x10 M focussing eyepiece with 28mm diameter screw thread mount for photographic use, especially with digital cameras with a filter thread of the same size - for instance, some of the older Nikon Coolpix cameras. (N.B. This eyepiece is not the "red dot" type.)
This microscope is in superb condition in all respects - mechanically, optically and cosmetically. All movements work smoothly and accurately. All optical components are absolutely clean and without scratches, nicks, fungus etc. Metal parts are free from nicks, dents, chips, rust and corrosion, and the paint finish is virtually unblemished throughout.
In summary: a beautiful microscope which can be used straight away with outstanding results, and with a competitive price tag in relation to its quality.
Apologies for high shipping costs but we will only ship using fully insured-tracked services. The figures given are estimates and any overpaid amount will be refunded to the Buyer, but no extra charges will be made if actual postage costs are higher than what the buyer has paid for.
For additional photographs, please click on the image below; to supersize, click on the full-screen icon at the bottom left-hand corner of the images: