Returns Policy 1. We can accept goods back for exchange or refund only if the goods are of re-saleable quality and all labels and relevant paperwork are present. Return your parcel to Outdoor Action, 26 King Street, Blackburn, BB2 2DH
Please enclose a covering letter with you order details explaining what you would like to do.
2. Outdoor Action Ltd retains discretion as to whether to accept unwanted goods after a period of 28 days. If Outdoor Action Ltd decides to exercise this discretion there will be a 10% restocking fee for the item. This fee will be subtracted from the value of the refund/exchange.
3. It is strongly recommended that you return the item by recorded delivery or courier with the correct amount of insurance as we cannot be held responsible for any returning items lost in transit.
4. If your parcel turns up, with either the wrong item or missing items, Outdoor Action Ltd have to be informed of the mistake within 7 days, otherwise this will indicate your parcels are all correct and present.
5. On all exchanges an amount for handling and / or re-postage is charged. This can sometimes be more expensive than original purchase, but you will be informed if it is. Otherwise it will be the original postage charge you paid.
6. On all unwanted goods return postage is the responsibility of the customer. Any postage costs incurred by Outdoor Action Ltd in initially dispatching the order will be subtracted from the value of the refund/exchange.
7. If you have received a faulty item upon delivery then we must be informed within 14 days of being delivered otherwise it will be taken that the item has arrived safely and without fault.
8. In the case of faulty products please contact us to arrange for it to be returned. When it has been returned and a genuine fault has been identified we will either dispatch a replacement or offer a full refund. The refund will be issued as soon as possible however, by law 30 days is considered a reasonable period of time.
9. Footwear Returns:
All footwear purchased online is done so at your own risk with regards to the fit of the footwear. The postage on your first purchase is the cost stated on the checkout page. If you wish to refund or change your boots for what ever reason, you are more than welcome to do so, as long as they are unworn, untreated and still in their original packaging. Please be aware that you will be responsible for all postage cost after the original purchase. These will be higher than the original costs as the original postage cost is subsidised by Outdoor Action Ltd.
10. Tent returns: If returning a tent for either exchange or refund, they must be still in there original packaging, boxed and not set up. Otherwise these will be deemed to of been used.
Faulty Tent Returns.
Due to the nature of the warranty on tents, many of them have to be sent off to the manufacturer's UK branch in order to assess whether any damage which has occurred is covered by the warranty. Unfortunately, because of this, a returned tent may take several weeks to be assessed.
Please be aware that No manufacturer or we cover pole breakages. Pole breakages are considered fair wear and tear.
11. Ski returns, due to many of our skis having bindings fitted to them, these are considered to be made to personal specifications and are not returnable under the DSR because they are personalised. However if the bindings are removable without damaging the ski [i.e. a rail binding] then they are returnable as long as they are returned within our returns policy.
The above points do not affect your statutory rights.
With returns for standard refunds and exchanges please download the below form
With returns for either incorrect goods sent or faulty items please download the below form