Item Measures 3.05" wide X 3.89" tall
Iron-On 100% Embroidered Patch
Spider Stitches Embroidery Item Guidelines
Add a patch to give any item a personal touch. Mend old clothing and make warn out clothes fun again with a patch.
This patch is made from 100% colorfast polyester thread, and will withstand 100’s of washings. It will NOT shrink or fade.
The adhesive backing is the strongest commercial polyamide hot melt adhesive available on the market. All our patches are hot knifed to seal the edges.
Each order comes packaged with detailed application instructions.
Note: when working with hot melt adhesives, they will remain pliable until it COOLS completely. The bond is not permanent until it cools. Try not to peel or pick at it while it is still warm. Also iron from the back if the patch is large or white to prevent scorching.
Patch Size Explanation
Most of our patches are free formed shaped which are the shape of the actual design shown.
The measurements are obtained by measuring the longest length and longest width measurement and simply drawing a box of those measurements.
The entire boxed area may not be covered by the design.
- PayPal is the preferred method of payment.
Payment is required within 2 weeks of purchase. If you need additional time, please contact us use contact seller link at the top of the listing .
- Items will be shipped upon completion of payment.
Shipping Policy - Domestic and International
- FREE SHIPPING for standard orders within the US.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING will be calculated by your location.
- IF YOU REQUIRE YOUR ITEMS BY A SPECIFIC DATE PLEASE email us at use contact seller link at the top of the listing and let us know so we can arrange this for you.
- As a courtesy, USPS tracking information will be provided for all orders over $15.00.
- Items will be shipped using the USPS – First Class in a colored envelope stamped Non-machinable.
- If you need your items quickly we can overnight or express ship but you will pay for this shipping method.
- If you want all your patches individual packaged for resale contact us by email use contact seller link at the top of the listing.
- Most items shipped within 3 business days.
- IF YOUR ITEMS DO NOT ARRIVE WITHIN 7-10 DAYS after payment we will gladly reship your order. PLEASE send us and email and let us know before leaving negative feedback use contact seller link at the top of the listing. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
Return shipping is paid by the buyer.
Return items to:
265 Deer Creek
Boerne TX, 78006
Instructions for Application
Please read complete instructions prior to beginning any project.
For best results, work on a hard, clean, flat surface.
1. Pre-wash fabric and iron out any wrinkles.
2. Set the iron temperature for cotton with NO steam and remove all water that is in the iron. (Pre-heat using the manufacturers recommendations)
3. Place the patch adhesive side down on the fabric in the desired position.
4. Place a piece of wax paper or a clean cloth on top of the patch to prevent it from sticking to the iron.
5. Press firmly for 10-15 seconds, and then move the iron slowly from side to side for up to a couple of minutes.
6. Slowly try to lift the corner of the patch from the garment, if the has not adhered, continue to iron or iron from the reverse side of the garment. Note: the adhesive is pliable when hot; it will come up if you pull with a great deal of force.
7. The adhesive will set solid when it cools, allow 24 hours prior to washing.
Adult supervision is recommended when working with HOT objects.
Do NOT attempt to iron on Heat sensitive fabrics like; PVC, Nylon, Acetate and some Rayon blends.
Permanence of application is guaranteed by sewing the edges.
We will list larger quantities, as necessary, for details please contact us at use contact seller link at the top of the listing .
For any questions or concerns please contact us at use contact seller link at the top of the listing.