Details about Luego Velocity XT - Duratec Engine - 61 plate - Lotus 7 / Kit CarSee original listing
10 Sep, 2013 16:30:31 BST
[ 0 bids ]
Chelmsford, Essex, United Kingdom
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
Used: An item that has been previously used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
Luego Velocity XT - Duratec Engine
Registered November 2011 with a brand new 61 plate registration.
MOT not due until November 2014, Tax runs until October 2013.
Chassis, Wishbone and Fibreglass / Aluminium body parts direct from Luego Sports Cars.
Duratec Engine - Brand new engine from Power Torque. Run in and Set up on ‘Track N Road’ rolling road, 172hp @ 6543 RPM - This will grow as engine beds in.
• Direct to head 45mm Jenvey throttle bodies
• Pico injectors (fitted in throttle bodies)
• Pipercross air filter
• Raceline lightweight flywheel
• Raceline AP clutch with hydraulic actuator kit.
• Raceline engine mounts
• Raceline Duratec bellhousing
• Raceline alternator and fitting kit
• Pectel T2 module with data logging functionality
• Custom lightweight loom made for the car
• Exhaust system fitted with CAT
Gearbox - Type9
• Brand new BGH E6 2.8 long first heavy duty gearbox. Uprated with large roller race laygear and lubrication mods.
• Gear lever turret extension with heavy duty Gear lever.
• Suspension hub, Drive flanges and wheel bearings all purchased brand new from Ford Motor Company. They have been modified and lightened to suit Wilwood powerlight brakes.
• Gaz coil over all round - Fully adjustable
• Professionally set up on corner weigh scales to get balance and ride height correct
• Adjustable pedal box fitted with locked bias bar.
• Wilwood midilite brakes front and midilite handbrake caliper on the back.
• Mintex pads / Smart pads.
• Caterham 13 inch 8 spoke wheels anthracite (Purchased direct from Caterham)
• 13 x 6 on the front with CR500 tyres
• 13 x 8 on the Rear with CR500 tyres
• ETB instrumentation - LCD Speedo, Tachometer, Oil temp, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Fuel Level.
• JK composite lightweight seats with runner on driver and passenger side
• Engine Immobiliser
• Battery cut off
• Sabelt 4 point 3 inch lap and shoulder straps.
• Stainless steel over braid front to rear fuel pipe
• 5 bar fuel pump with adjustable regulator.
• Glencoe Sytec fuel components inc Bullet filter, fittings and regulator.
• PowerAmp PV25 small lightweight battery.
• Baily Morris Propshaft
The quality and build I have completed to a high standard. Having covered 2500 miles it has been 100% reliable and performance is outstanding. From the parts list above you can see I have used quality components. I have receipts for all the components purchased, including large parts down to small clips and fittings.
The build cost is in the region of £18K with receipts for all parts so you can see the quality of the components and the attention to detail.
It accelerates to 60mph in around 3 seconds. It feels positive and stable to drive, the brakes are excellent.
It’s a real head turner that I am reluctantly selling. I have spent many hours building this car and loved most of them!!.
I have lots of pictures of the build and different components at various stages along the build that I will give a copy to the buyer, but here is a link to a flickr account so you have have a look at various pictures at different stages of the build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/98774010@N06/
Contact me on 07748843287 if you would like any more information or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org