MAZDA MX3 RX7 RX8 MX6 323 MAGNETIC OIL SUMP DRAIN PLUG
- This magnetic Sump Oil Drain Plugs contain a very strong permanent magnet within the drain plug body.
- This magnet attracts and securely retains abrasive ferrous metal particles, preventing their circulation through your engine s lubrication system. These Abrasive Ferrous Metallic Particles can appear in Lubrication Systems as a result of -
- Constant flaking effect caused by the normal wear of moving parts
- Particles not removed by flushing operations after boring or machining
- Chipping due to sub-surface casting flaws
- Minute component breakdown caused by high stress usage
- Typically it's a Combination of these Factors that accounts for the presence of these particles that cause excessive wear to vital components if present in your lubrication system. By removing these particles from your engine oil the magnetic sump plug prevents excessive wear to the engine s ital components. The installation is very easy. Simple remove the original plug during your next oil change and replace it with the magnetic unit, simple as that.
Mazda MX3 RX7, RX8, 323, 626, 929, MX5 2001>, MX6, all engines with 14mm-1.5 sump plug,
Caution:Do not use air tools. Use hand tools ONLY.
"We also supply exhaust systems, radiators, intercoolers, turbos, and many other tuning parts please visit our Ebay shop for more details"
We are a UK based company that offer a high quality performance parts at competitive prices, All our items are in stock on the shelf and ready for shipment meaning there is no hidden import tax and nasty surprises, the price you see is the price you pay & They are carefully packaged and dispatched using reputable courier agents such as TNT & DHL to ensure the safest shipment to your door.
YOU CAN TRUST US
Buy with confidence from us as we have 10 years experience of dealing with performance car parts and accessories, with a professional mail order department.We value our customers and give a second to none customer service and after sales support
PLEASE NOTE ALL ITEMS MUST BE INSTALLED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC AT A REGISTERED GARAGE. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL INVALIDATE ANY WARRANTY AND RETURNS POLICY.