Welcome to Retro Art Pottery on eBay. Remember our Domestic Shipping Special! If you win multiple auctions, pay only $1 per additional auction lot, regardless of weight. So, make certain to Check Out Our Other Auctions.
Wonderful, mint Lladro figurine depicting a young girl taking a nap in her rocking chair, accompanied by her blonde-haired doll. Entirely hand-painted and crafted in Spain, this piece is fully signed on the underside and comes with its original box.
Box is in good condition with normal wear and aged tape strips.
Dimensions of figurine: 5” tall.
Again, a pristine example of Lladro.
Best of Luck!
Terms & Conditions
By bidding on this auction, you agree to the following:
1) Your bid is a contract. You agree to pay for your item(s), including shipping, and insurance if elected, within a reasonable time, no longer than 21 days.
2) If we do not receive payment from you within 14 days, we will issue a reminder through eBay. We are dependent upon this business to put food on our tables :)
3) If you wish to return an item, you must inform us within 3 days of receiving the item. We will only accept returns for items that are substantially and significantly different than their respective descriptions, such as an item listed as cast iron being brass or an item listed as porcelain being pottery. We will not accept returns for items whose difference is in condition--all items are AS IS and described as best as possible. In such instances when an item meets the criteria to be returned, we will give you a full refund plus shipping. We will not accept returns for items whose significant difference may be the result of postal mishandling. Please note that items sent to locations outside of the United States CAN NEVER BE RETURNED. OUR OFFICIAL POLICY IS NO RETURNS. PLEASE BE MINDFUL AND ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING.
4) If an item is returned, we will not cover the cost of Delivery Confirmation, Insurance, Certified Mail, Return Receipt, etc., though, of course, you may choose to add those services at your expense.
5) We define antique as something that is 75 or more years old. We define Vintage as does a typical Antiques & Collectibles Shop in Maine. Vintage, quite simply, means not new. By dictionary definition, vintage means “of the era of its proliferation”. But, by this definition, a coffee grinder from 1910 is not vintage because its “proliferation” was in the 1800s. Obviously, the term is not used in that sense. Thus, we use the term with its common, typical meaning in this industry of “not new”.
1) What about insurance or a handling fee? Our shipping price is all-inclusive with no additional charge ever.
2) Can I ship to a PO Box? Absolutely.
3) How does the Shipping Special work? Our Shipping Special allows you to save money by purchasing more than one item from us. For example, if you purchase Item A with a $6 shipping fee and Item B with a $5 shipping fee, we will only charge you $7 (ie. $6 (highest shipping fee) + $1 (per additional lot won)). In this instance, you save $4. If you bought a third item with a $6 shipping fee, then we would charge $8 and you would save $9. This policy is universal, regardless of weight. So, if you purchase two 50-pound anvils, one ships for $1. Please remember that your invoice will be automated. Let us know if it needs amendment.
4) I live locally. Can I pick up my item? Absolutely. We have a shop on Route 302 in Windham, Maine.
5) My item was damaged. What should I do? If you received a damaged item, please accept our apologies. In this event, just send us an image of the item (email a digital picture) and we will take care of the claim from there and send you a refund immediately. That easy.