eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
MZ/MUZ Disc Brake Pads Moskito 50 Sintered HH Front Pads Goldfren AD047 VD339 VD342 VD442 FA83 FDB313 SBS544 AD042
Fitment: Adly Activator 125 1998-2003;
Adly Jet 100 1997-1999;
Adly Jet 100 X1 1999-2003;
Adly Jet 50 1997-1999;
Adly Jet 50 X1 1999-2003;
Adly Predator 100 1997-2001;
Adly Predator 2 TB 100 2001-2003;
Adly Predator 2 TB 50 2001-2003;
Adly Predator 50 1998-1999;
Adly Predator TB 50 2000-2001;
Adly RT 100 2003;
Adly RT 50 2003;
Aeon Aero 100 1999-2001;
Aeon Pulsar 125 1999-2001;
Aeon Regal 50 1999-2001;
Aeon Torch 50 1999-2001;
CPI BABY J 50 2001-2002;
CPI Hussar 50 2001-2002;
CPI Mars 50 2001-2002;
Hyosung E Z 100 1999-2003;
Hyosung Midas DLX 110 1999-2003;
Hyosung Sense 50 1999-2003;
Hyosung SF 50 2000-2003;
Hyosung Super Cab 50 1999;
kawasaki AR 50 A1/C1-C2 1981-1983;
kawasaki AR 50 A1/C3-C10 1984-1992;
kawasaki AR 80 A1/C1-C9 1981-1992;
kawasaki KDX 125 A1-A2/B1-B2 1990-1994;
kawasaki KMX 125 A1-A7/B1-B9 1986-1998;
kawasaki KMX 200 1988-1992;
kawasaki Off Road KX 100 B1-6 1991-1996;
kawasaki Off Road KX 100 N1/A1-2 1988-1990;
kawasaki Off Road KX 125 B1 1982;
kawasaki Off Road KX 250 B1-2 1982;
kawasaki Off Road KX 80 E2 1984;
kawasaki Off Road KX 80 E3 1985;
kawasaki Off Road KX 80 G1-2/J2 1986-1987;
kawasaki Off Road KX 80 L1 1988;
kawasaki Off Road KX 80 L2-3 1989-1990;
kawasaki Off Road KX 80 R1 1991;
kawasaki Off Road KXF 250 A1-2 Tecate 4 1987-1988;
kawasaki Off Road KXT 250 A1 Tecate 1984;
Moto Roma Grand Prix 50 2002;
MZ/MUZ Moskito 125 2001-2003;
MZ/MUZ Moskito 50 1998-2002;
MZ/MUZ Moskito 50 SX 2001-2002;
P.G.O. Comet 50 1995-2003;
P.G.O. Galaxy 50 1995-1998;
P.G.O. Galaxy 90 1995-1998;
P.G.O. Mega 50 1998-1999;
Peugeot Speedfight 50 1996-1997;
Peugeot Trekker 50 Off Road 1998-1999;
Peugeot Vivacity 100 1999-2002;
Suzuki AH 100 Address 1995-1996;
SuzukiOff Road RM 80 K1 2000-2001;
SuzukiOff Road RM 80 XG/XH/XJ 1986-1988;
SuzukiOff Road RM 80 XK 1989;
SuzukiOff Road RM 80 XL 1990;
SuzukiOff Road RM 80 XM/XN/XP 1991-1993;
SuzukiOff Road RM 80 XR/XS 1994-1995;
SuzukiOff Road RM 80 XT/XV/XW/XX 1996-1999;
SuzukiOff Road RM 85 K2/K3 2001-2004;
Order Code: 1332173; Unit: Pair;
Metal-ceramic, typical iron friction material designed for both dry and wet friction. Finer additives compared with K1 material are added to the base iron compound.
- High static friction coefficient.
- Good abrasive resistance.
- High braking power to 500°C.
- very good binding strength between copper lined steel base plate and friction layer
- wearing rate by 20 % lower comparing with competitive sintered products of its category for common use
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material.
- Three(3) times +/- longer operational life compared to organic and Kevlar composite Materials.
Range of Application
- the material is suitable for dry and wet conditions for road/and off-road motorcycles; in road motorcycle application suited both for front/and rear brake while for off-roads we are recommending to use it for front brake
- The material is designed for common road riding application.
MATERIAL OPERATING PARAMETERS:
Specific pressure: P < 5.0 Mpa
Sliding speed: V < 40 m.s-1
Constant maximum temp.: 450°C
Short time maximum temp.: 700°C
- Replacement of brake pads should be done in dry clean conditions.
- If the friction material Comes into contact with oil or brake fluid and the liquid soaks into the pores of the friction Material, a catastrophic fall in friction coefficient (braking performance) could occur.
- Braking performance is significantly influenced by the quality of the braking surface of the Disc rotor, by the age and quality of the brake fluid, and by the correct choice of Complementary friction pad material.
- The images displayed are from suppliers. The actual products may slightly changed from time to time without affecting the products main features. Therefore, the pictures may not match exactly to the description;
- The use of the motorcycle manufacturers brand names manufacturer for which the part or accessory fits. This does not imply that the items are 'made by' or 'with the permission of ' the manufacturers listed
- Price includes VAT;
Exchange & Returns: All items can be returned within 14 days of receiving. Items must be unused and in their original packaging in unspoit condition. Items can be returned for replacement, refund or exchanging for a different size or colour subject to a re-postage charge. Please note that pack and postage costs are direct costs and as such are the customers responsibility, we will refund the purchase cost of the item. Refunds will be minus postage.
Please email us with clear photos if your item becomes faulty within 14 days and we will replace it. Postage is only paid by us for faulty items; otherwise postage to us is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please contact us for return/exchange code before send it back to us. Return code must be included in the package when it is returned. Items returned without return/exchange code may not be acceptable or may be delayed in return processing.
1. P&P TO UK ADDRESS
2. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICE
For all light items (under 2000g), we have worldwide delivery service via Royal Mail airmail. For other items (above 2000g), please contact us for a quote before put an order, particularly if you are not from any EU countries.
3. WHEN I CAN RECEIVE MY ORDER
Once payment is received your order will be processed within 48 hours Mon-Fri, unless states otherwise on the advert. However, we aim to dispatch all orders the same working day (excluding any public holidays and bank holidays) if payments have cleared before 11am.