eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
DAOR KRAWEN 642
Skorpion Replica (659cc)
MZ/MUZ Disc Brake Pads Skorpion Replica (659cc) Sintered HH Front Pads Goldfren AD064 VD945 FA95 FDB408 SBS566
Fitment: Aprilia RS 250 1994-1997;
Cagiva Mito 125 1997;
Cagiva Mito 125 Evolution 1994-1996;
Cagiva Mito II 125 1993-1994;
Cagiva N90 (125cc) 1998-2002;
Cagiva Planet 125 1997-2003;
Cagiva Raptor 600 1995-1996;
Cagiva River 600 1995-1996;
Ducati 400 SS Junior 1992-1996;
Ducati 600 Monster 1993-1998;
Ducati 600 Monster Dark 1997-1999;
Ducati 600 SS 1995-1998;
Ducati 748 Biposto 1995-1999;
Ducati 748 SP 1995-1996;
Ducati 750 Monstro (Marzocchi Forks) 1996-1998;
Ducati 750 Monstro (Showa Forks) 1996-1998;
Ducati 750 SS 1991-1999;
Ducati 851 SP 1991;
Ducati 851 Strada 1988-1994;
Ducati 851 Strada Biposto 1990-1992;
Ducati 888 Strada 1993-1994;
Ducati 900 FE 1997-1999;
Ducati 900 Monster 1994-1998;
Ducati 900 S Monster 1998-2002;
Ducati 900 SS 1990-1997;
Ducati 900 Super Light 1992-1996;
Ducati 907 ie 1991-1993;
Ducati 907 Paso Sports 1990-1993;
Ducati 916 Biposto 1994-1999;
Ducati 916 SP 1995-1996;
Ducati 916 Strada 1993-1994;
Ducati IL Monstro 1997-1999;
Ducati M 900 Monster 1995-1996;
Laverda 650 Diamante 1997-1998;
Laverda 650 Formula 1996-1998;
Laverda 650 Ghost 1996-1998;
Laverda 650 Sport 1994-1997;
Laverda 668 (All Models) 1996-1999;
Laverda 750 Caf 2000-2002;
Laverda 750 S Formula 1997-2002;
Laverda 750 S Full Faired 1997-2002;
Laverda 750 S Half Faired 1997-2002;
Laverda Diamante 750 1997-1998;
Laverda Ghost 750 Strike 1997-2002;
Laverda TTS 800 1999;
Moto Guzzi 1000 V10 Centauro 1996-1998;
Moto Guzzi 1000 V10 Centauro GT 1998-1999;
Moto Guzzi 1000 V10 Centauro Sport 1998-1999;
Moto Guzzi 1100 Sport 1995-1998;
Moto Guzzi 1100 Sport Corsa 1996-1998;
Moto Guzzi 1100 Sport Injection 1996-1998;
Moto Guzzi California EV 1100 1997-2003;
Moto Guzzi California Special 1100 1999-2001;
Moto Guzzi Daytona 1000 1993-1996;
Moto Guzzi Daytona RS 1000 1998;
MZ/MUZ Skorpion Race Replica 1998-1999;
MZ/MUZ Skorpion Replica (659cc) 1994-1996;
Norton F1 1990-1991;
Norton F1 Sport 1992;
Yamaha SZR 660 1996;
Order Code: 1332185; Unit: Pair;
Metal-ceramic, typical iron friction material designed for both dry and wet friction. Finer additives compared with K1 material are added to the base iron compound.
- High static friction coefficient.
- Good abrasive resistance.
- High braking power to 500°C.
- very good binding strength between copper lined steel base plate and friction layer
- wearing rate by 20 % lower comparing with competitive sintered products of its category for common use
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material.
- Three(3) times +/- longer operational life compared to organic and Kevlar composite Materials.
Range of Application
- the material is suitable for dry and wet conditions for road/and off-road motorcycles; in road motorcycle application suited both for front/and rear brake while for off-roads we are recommending to use it for front brake
- The material is designed for common road riding application.
MATERIAL OPERATING PARAMETERS:
Specific pressure: P < 5.0 Mpa
Sliding speed: V < 40 m.s-1
Constant maximum temp.: 450°C
Short time maximum temp.: 700°C
- Replacement of brake pads should be done in dry clean conditions.
- If the friction material Comes into contact with oil or brake fluid and the liquid soaks into the pores of the friction Material, a catastrophic fall in friction coefficient (braking performance) could occur.
- Braking performance is significantly influenced by the quality of the braking surface of the Disc rotor, by the age and quality of the brake fluid, and by the correct choice of Complementary friction pad material.
- The images displayed are from suppliers. The actual products may slightly changed from time to time without affecting the products main features. Therefore, the pictures may not match exactly to the description;
- The use of the motorcycle manufacturers brand names manufacturer for which the part or accessory fits. This does not imply that the items are 'made by' or 'with the permission of ' the manufacturers listed
- Price includes VAT;
Exchange & Returns: All items can be returned within 14 days of receiving. Items must be unused and in their original packaging in unspoit condition. Items can be returned for replacement, refund or exchanging for a different size or colour subject to a re-postage charge. Please note that pack and postage costs are direct costs and as such are the customers responsibility, we will refund the purchase cost of the item. Refunds will be minus postage.
Please email us with clear photos if your item becomes faulty within 14 days and we will replace it. Postage is only paid by us for faulty items; otherwise postage to us is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please contact us for return/exchange code before send it back to us. Return code must be included in the package when it is returned. Items returned without return/exchange code may not be acceptable or may be delayed in return processing.
1. P&P TO UK ADDRESS
2. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICE
For all light items (under 2000g), we have worldwide delivery service via Royal Mail airmail. For other items (above 2000g), please contact us for a quote before put an order, particularly if you are not from any EU countries.
3. WHEN I CAN RECEIVE MY ORDER
Once payment is received your order will be processed within 48 hours Mon-Fri, unless states otherwise on the advert. However, we aim to dispatch all orders the same working day (excluding any public holidays and bank holidays) if payments have cleared before 11am.