Makita DHP458 Combi Drill DGA452 Angle Grinder 18v Cordless Li Ion LXT Twin Kit
- 4 pole motor.
- Anti-restart function with warning lamp.
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders.
- Easy grip body.
- Electronic current limiter with warning lamp.
- High comfort grips.
- Voltage - 18v
- Blade Diameter - 115mm
- Noise sound pressure - 73 dB(A)
- Noise K factor - 3 dB(A)
- Max Wheel Diameter - 115mm
- No Load Speed - 10000rpm
- Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec
- Vibration: Artificial Wheel - 8.5 m/sec
- Net weight - 2.3kg
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed gearbox
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button; 3 lights on: more than 50% of full battery capacity. 2 lights on: 20% to 50% of full battery capacity. 1 light on: less than 20% of full battery capacity
- No Load Speed - 0-2000/400rpm
- Max Torque S/H - 44/88Nm
- Torque Settings - 21 + drill
- Variable Speed Control Trigger - Yes
- Max. in masonry - 16mm
- Max. in steel - 13mm
- Max. in wood - 76mm
- Fastening machine screw - 6mm
- Blows per Minute - 0-30000/6000 bpm
- DHP458 Combi Drill
- DGA452 Angle Grinder
Please note : This item is not supplied with Batteries, Charger or Case
Makita power tools come with a 3 year warranty (online registration within 30 days of purchase required). This applies to all tools excluding batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment and air tools. UK residents only.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
Methods of Payment
Paypal Immediate Payment Only
To contact us please call: 0121 525 0222
Opening Hours - Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30
All Auction and "Buy It Now" prices include VAT.
A full VAT receipt is supplied with every purchase.
UK Postcode Surcharge Areas
Northern Ireland: BT Postcodes.
Scottish Mainland: IV1-IV28, IV30-IV37, IV40, IV63, KW5, KW11-KW13, FK19-FK21, PA36, PA40, PH15-PH26, PH30-PH41, PH49-PH50, AB37-AB38, AB41-AB56, KW1-KW3, KW6-KW10, KW14.
Scottish Offshore: HS1-HS9, IV41-IV56, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PA20-PA35, PA37-PA39, PA41-PA49, PA62-PA76, PH42-PH44, ZE1-ZE3.
Alderney, Herm & Sark: GY9.
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41.
Channel Islands: GE-JE.
Isle of Man: IM
- Please ensure the address & postcode supplied on your Ebay account is the correct delivery address.
- If delivery is required to a workplace, please ensure the company name is included in the address.
- Any costs incurred for redirection and resending of a parcel due to customer error is the responsibility of the buyer.
Please remember that your FEEDBACK is a very important part of our business, it helps keep prices LOW and also keeps us informed where we can make improvements.
We are committed to providing an excellent customer service, however, if you have not been satisfied with your buying experience for whatever reason, please make sure you E-mail us BEFORE leaving feedback and we will do our very best to put things right.
If you are happy with our Service, let us know by leaving the Feedback we hope we deserve.
Check out my other items!
Be sure to add me to your favourites list!
Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Shop to your favourites
Click here and Visit our Makita On-line shop
For fast and friendly advice on any of the Makita product range, please feel free to contact us, where a member of staff will be only to happy to help you with your enquiry