MAKITA GA9020KD 230mm Angle Grinder with Case and Diamond Wheel
- Labyrinth construction seals the motor from dust and debris by creating a
complex set of channels prohibiting contamination.
- 6,000 RPM for optimum material removal.
- Removable side handle can be mounted on either side.
- Large trigger switch for easy operation; lock-on feature
- Double insulated , Automatic brush cut-out system
- Great for Welders, Fabricators, Masons, Maintenance/Repair etc.
MAKITA GA9020KD 230mm Angle Grinder Comes with :
- Diamond Wheel
- Side Handle
- Lock Nut wrench
- Wheel Guard
- Carry Case
MAKITA GA9020KD 230mm Angle Grinder Specification :
- Wheel size: 230mm
- Bore Size: 22mm
- Spindle size: M14 x 2mm
- Wire Cup Brush: 110mm
- No Load Speed: 6,600rpm
- Input wattage: 2,000
- Net Weight: 4.7kg
1 x MAKITA GA9020KD 110V
We ship to the UK only, including
N. Ireland and the Channel Islands and all off-shore UK Islands.
If the listing specifically
states that we ship to other destinations, then only that listing is available
for non UK Shipping and no other listing.
Surcharges will apply for
N.Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Aberdeenshire, Belfast,
Co-Antrim, Co-Down, Guernsey, Jersey and any other off-shore UK Island. Please
contact us if you have any queries on surcharges before purchasing the item as
your item will not be shipped if a surcharge occurs.
Products which are sent via
courier for next day or 48 hour delivery, will NOT ship to N.Ireland and any
other off shore destinations.
1) We only ship to the address on PayPal.
If you require a specific address to ship the order to, please make sure that
you enter this in the PayPal confirmation before confirming payment. We will
not ship to any other address under any circumstances
2) Once you place an order, you are binding
into a legal contract. So do not buy or bid unless you intend to complete the
3) We will pursue all unpaid items for all
charges and fees after 4 days of payment not being received.
4) Although we ship very fast we do not
guarantee a specific date or day for delivery as that is in the hand of the
Royal Mail or the delivery company as used.
5) Special delivery can be arranged for an
additional cost and must be paid for at the time of purchase.
6) There is no special Delivery service or
courier service on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays.