|Welcome to a 4 star hotel in Manchester City, England, UK!
The new Park Inn by Radisson Manchester Victoria opened in June 2009 and is ideal for both leisure and business travellers. Its prime location is close to the buzzing shopping district and across the road from the Manchester Evening News Arena, as well as the main road links and Victoria train station.
- Manchester International Airport is approximately 20 minutes in a taxi.
- 252 guest rooms, including 6 luxury suites with amazing views over the
city, fully equipped and designed in the fresh Park Inn by Radisson style
- RBG Bar & Grill restaurant can seat 145 guests, serving gourmet burgers,
local dishes and fresh signature dishes from the grill
- Outside Terrace/Balcony area connecting to the bar, overlooking the
- Leisure facilities include a stunning black tiled swimming pool, fully
equipped gym, sauna & steam room
- 2 beauty treatment rooms
- 5 meeting rooms, 4 with natural daylight, with one large room (175m²)
ideal for conferences, weddings or dinner dances
for up to 220 guests
- Over a thousand public car parking spaces just across the road
from the hotel
- Manchester United, Manchester City football grounds and Lancashire
cricket club all within easy reach of the hotel
The Park Inn by Radisson Manchester Victoria offers 252 colourful and modern guest rooms, including 6 suites which come with all the amenities of a high-class establishment at an affordable price. Interconnecting rooms and accessible rooms are also available upon request.
- Floor to ceiling windows offering fantastic views of the city
and surrounding area.
- Air conditioning
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- All bedrooms are non-smoking
- LCD TV's with Satellite
- Direct dial telephone
- In room safe
- 24 hour room service
- Wireless internet access available
The Thrill of the Grill is here now. RBG Bar & Grill will tempt guests with gourmet burgers, local dishes, light bites, a choice of soups, salads, and signature dishes from the grill.
The ambience is welcoming and modern, fast and fresh, energetic and vibrant. With space for 90 guests in the restaurant, 40 in the bar plus an outside RBG Terrace, it will be the ideal place to relax and enjoy a snack, a business lunch, a night out or simply a cocktail or a coffee.
The RBG Terrace is an oasis in the city, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, it is a place to relax and enjoy a drink.
Perfect for large or small events with four modern and flexible meeting rooms with natural daylight. In addition one large conference room (202m²) which can be divided into 3 sections, and is ideal for conferences, dinner dances and weddings which can seat 220 max theatre style, and 180 max banquet style.