• Seller accepts returns and exchanges within 7 days of the receipt of the goods
• Buyer is required to pay for the postage to return the item to seller.
• Please email seller at sales @graciousgirl.co.uk or send an eBay message in the first instance.
• Simply return the item(s) along with Return and Exchange Form (reverse of the Invoice) in their original packaging and condition – unused with tags (or box) and free from the smells of perfume, alcohol, detergent, or smoke.
• Full refund including postage fees will be given.
• Seller can exchange the items for another size or colour only once for free. Any subsequent instance, buyer is required to pay for the postage fee.
• If an item is returned to sender, i.e. seller, buyer is required to pay a postage fee again so that seller can resend the item. If the item is not needed to be resent, the full price of the item will be refunded, but not the original postage.
• Kindly note your refund will be processed only after we receive the items from you. No items received! No refund! So please make sure you use a delivery service that insures you for the price of the goods.
• Kindly enclose a copy of the invoice along with items.
If you have questions about this VAT, please contact the seller. The actual VAT requirements and rates may vary depending on the final sale.
Immediate payment required for this item.
Immediate payment of £16.99 is required.
Seller's payment instructions
Your order is guaranteed only for immediate payments. Please note that your ordered items could be inadverntently put back for sale during our periodic stock checking if you delay payments. Please be advised that your item will be posted only after cleared payments. In the case of Postal Order or Cheques, it would take up to 6 working days after we receive the instrument. We will advise you when your payment is cleared.