- Ideal for processing hard to access welding seams, e.g. at handrails
- Flat and long reach design
- Flat and long reach design
- Especially high cutting output due to double gear reduction
- Robust long life motor
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronics for infinitely variable speed change, speed automatically remains constant under load
- Electronic soft start
- Power interruption protection prevents unintentional start of the tool
||1,300 - 4,000
- KNSE12-150 Fillet Weld Grinder - 602133620
- Back Flange
- Clamping Nut
- Side Handle
- Double-Ended Wrench
- Hexagon Spanner
- 6-in x 1/4-in x 1-in Medium Fleece Compact Disc
- Steel Carrying Case
- 1 Year Limited (3 Year With Online Registration)
- For full warranty information, please contact us at 800-714-0969
- * Warranty valid for US customers only
- Orders outside the US are not protected by manufacturer warranty. (All orders are still covered by CPO's 30-day Money Back Guarantee)
- Shipping and customs charges for non-US orders will be calculated when the item is added to cart
- All corded products are designed to work with North American 110/120V outlets only. Products used in foreign outlets without proper use of a voltage adapter/converter will not be covered by CPO's return policy or 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- CPO's commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is backed by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
- If you are unhappy with the condition of your product, send it back unused and we will replace it with a different one.
- If you changed your mind or are unhappy with your purchase, simply return it unused for a refund*
*CPO's 30-Day Money Back Guarantee is for the amount of the merchandise ordered and does not cover any additional expenses related to installation, materials, etc. CPO will cover the cost of return shipping in the event that an incorrect or defective item was sent.
- FAST SHIPPING! Most orders ship within 1 business day via UPS Ground shipping! Some items (typically heavy items) ship within 2-3 business days and may ship via a different carrier.
- Shipment tracking information will be emailed to buyer after purchase.
- CPO Outlets will ONLY ship to BILLING addresses or CONFIRMED PayPal addresses. FOR SECURITY REASONS,CPO Outlets DOES NOT SHIP TO P.O BOXES.
- CPO Outlets ONLY accepts payments via PayPal on our Ebay store.
- State laws require that sales tax be charged on all orders shipped to addresses in California and Georgia.
About CPO Outlets
Established in 2004, CPO is a leading online retailer of home improvement products. CPO partners with top manufacturers and sells their products through independent brand-focused online stores. CPO operates brand stores featuring Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Jet, Ryobi, Ridgid, Black & Decker, Electrolux, Karcher, Festool, Hunter and many more. CPO online stores are known for their full selection of new products and an industry-leading selection of factory-reconditioned products, offering big savings without sacrificing performance. CPO serves professional and Do-It-Yourself customers who value quality, savings, super fast shipping, convenience, and top notch customer service.
CPO has shipped over 1 million orders to professional contractors, woodworkers, and handy homeowners who appreciate CPO's commitment to its customers. BizRate recognized CPO in its Circle of Excellence, acknowledging that CPO goes above and beyond the norm to provide exceptional service to its customers. For six years in a row CPO Commerce has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in America.
CPO customers return again and again for:
- Widest selection of tools from trusted brands.
- Big savings on factory reconditioned and clearance items (with full factory warranties)
- Fast Shipping! Most orders ship within one business day.
- Unrivaled customer service. Available 7 days a week.
- Hassle free shopping experience.
- Call toll free: 800-714-0969
- 9:00AM-9:00PM EST Monday-Friday
- 9:00AM-6:00PM EST Saturday-Sunday