- Virtually indestructible all-metal XLR plugs (1male, 1 female)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Works with almost any microphone in the world
- Free velcro cable tie
- Available in 6 lengths: 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 6m or 10m
- Available in 6 colours
- High grade Oxygen Free Copper balanced 3 core cable (7mm outer diameter)
- Flexible/durable PVC outer sleeve/jacket
8 reasons why you will LOVE these microphone cables...
While gigging regularly, we've used/tripped over many mic leads (and tiddly bass players). So we've learnt a few things about microphone cables, and what you really need from them.
Here's 6 reasons why you need these No Bull Music Gear microphone leads in your setup:
- They keep your sound intact.
This high grade oxygen-free copper microphone cable won't eat away at your tone, noiseless mic cable means that (unlike cheaper cables) you won't get that awful 'rattling' sound degrading your sound everytime you move around. The balanced nature of these cables keeps the signal strong.
- The XLR plugs are almost indestructible.
These bad boys are all metal. The threaded part of the XLR plugs on most microphone leads are plastic. Which means only one thing when someone stands on one - buy another lead.
- You'll never have to dispose of a mic lead again.
Lifetime warranty on every cable? No problem. If it stops working, you're covered. Your No Bull Microphone Lead is a friend for life. Think how much money you'll save...
- You can't rip the cable from the plug when someone stands on your mic lead.
It happens when you play live with cheap cables. Guitarist stands on your mic lead while you're moving around, your cheap cable rips away from the XLR plug, then no-one can hear you. No Bull cables are automatically gripped by the internal mechanism of XLR plug, meaning they won't rip away.
- You can choose your perfect microphone cable.
Available in 6 lengths and 6 colours to help you differentiate mic leads for different purposes (or from other peoples mic cables).
- You get a free velcro cable wrap!
Let's face it, there's nothing more annoying than spending an hour at every gig, unravelling that great mess of cable spaghetti. A cable wrap gets rid of that problem in a jiffy!
- Tens of thousands of people can't be wrong!
We've sold tons of these cables and everyone loves them!
- The cable sleeve helps fold them up easily!
OK now we're getting nerdy - but I'm a nerd like that. They fold up a bit easier than many cables, so wrapping your leads up at the end of a gig is a bit easier.
Which leaves only one question - why would you buy any other cable?