5 Litre Lucas SAE 5W30 Synthetic Motor ENGINE Oil - LIMITED OFFER
THIS ENGINE OIL IS RECOMMENDED FOR
Mini COOPER Petrol 01->on
Lucas Synthetic Motor Oils are ideal for use
on the street and are a high quality blend of synthetic oils selected to provide
superior protection and performance in your engine. They extend all the benefits
of the Synthetic Racing Oils to your vehicle on the street, offering you
protection both in normal useage and in the event of a problem. They are ideally
suited to engines new and old and with the range of blends offered you are sure
to find one to meet your needs. The synthetic oils are especially well suited to
modern cars. Our Synthetic Stabilizer can also be of benefit to you, offering
protection to your engine and helping it run quieter.
Lucas Synthetic High Performance Motor Oils
is a formulation of high quality synthetic base stocks and an exclusive high
performance additive package. It's an ideal on track/off track lubricant that
ensures minimum drag for maximum fuel mileage, and easy cold weather starting.
The user can expect maximum protection from wear even with extended drain
The exclusive additive package in Lucas
Synthetic Motor Oil range insures extra protection and longer oil life in turbo
charged engines. The user can expect lower oil temperatures and more miles
- GUARANTEES lower oil
temperatures, for longer oil life and less metal
- Provides a tougher, thicker oil film for
maximum protection against metal to metal contact
- Has higher lubricity for faster acceleration
and more RPM's
- Protects against oil cavitation (foaming), a
must for higher revving engines.
- Slows oil burning and raises oil pressure in
- Provides better protection against cold
weather dry starts.
Designed for use in both petrol
and diesel engines.
For use in 4-cylinder,
6-cylinder and 8-cylinder Petrol and
Automotive Diesel Engines
Meets or Exceeds American and
European OEM specifications API SM/SL/SJ/CF, ACEA A5/B5-04, A3/B4-04, C2-08,
C3-07, C2-04, MB229.31, MB229.51, VW 50200, 50500, 50501, BMW Longlife-04,
Porsche, Ford WSS M2 C 917 A. Suitable for use where VW 50700 is
0845 300 6666
WE USE PARCELFORCE FOR ALL OUR DELIVERIES ONCE PAYMENT HAS CLEARED PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 3 WORKING DAYS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF YOU BRAND NEW ENGINE OIL
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE TO SEND TO THE FOLLOWING POSTCODES - BT / AB / KA / PH / KW / ZE, FK
PAYPAL IS THE PREFERRED WAY OF PAYMENT BUT WE ALSO ACCEPT DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS PLEASE CONTACT US ON OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER ABOVE
WE OFFER AND NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE SERVICE I YOU ARE ALL NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR CAR MATS
Terms and Conditions.
- Once a bid has been placed, it is a legally binding contract of
- Payment must be received within 4 working days of purchase,
however if this is not possible, please let us know to discuss
- If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase then a
Non Paying Buyer Dispute will be filed, and 10 days later a final
fee credit lodged
- You will be notified on the day that your goods have been
despatched via e-mail
- Once you receive your goods, please inspect them for any damage
during transit, and report the said damage within 24hrs via e-mail. If
all is well please leave feedback, so we are aware that you have
received your goods. Please note that if there are any
problems, contact us first via e-mail giving full details of any
problem along with your user ID
- 7 days after we have despatched your order, if we have not been
notified by you of any problem, or received feedback, we will send a
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that payment is
received in the due time as listed above
- If paying via Postal Orders, please make them payable to :
- All goods are sent either via Royal Mail second class post (up to
2kg) or Parcelforce 48 (over 2 kg).
- Goods will be despatched within 48 hrs of cleared fund, subject to
the conditions listed in the payment section above.
- We accept no responsibility for goods delayed due to the services
of Royal Mail or Parcelforce.