We aim to make our descriptions as complete as possible but if you’ve any questions before purchasing, please get in touch with us.
- Buy more than one item from Virtual Village & additional items ship for just £1 (airmail) or £3 (EMS Express)
- Complete checkout within 7 days of your first purchase so your items are combined
- For larger orders we are happy to offer personalized discounts
- All items are checked then hand-packed by our in-house team
- We do our best to ship orders as soon as payment clears, weekends included
- Sorry, but we are unable to ship to P.O. or A.P.O. Box addresses
- For high value orders we may require verification of address before we ship. This is done to protect the interests of both you and us
- We reserve the right to use an alternative courier in the event that EMS does not cover your area
- EMS parcels are automatically insured but we ask that, in line with standard practice, you check the parcel contents before signing. If you do not we cannot be held liable for damage that occurred in transit
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- In our experience parcels do not get stopped although we cannot control customs. In the unlikely event of a charge you should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes and extra fees charged by the courier or post office
We aim to achieve positive feedback and a 5 star rating in all areas. Please let us know BEFORE you leave feedback if you have a problem so we can rectify it to ensure YOU are 100% happy and WE accomplish an excellent score.
The DSR (Detailed Seller Rating) is a system based on stars for you to rate your shopping experience in the following areas:
- Item as Described
- Dispatch Time
- Shipping and Handling Fees
Please submit your DSR rating on the Leave Feedback page when you leave your normal feedback.
We always leave positive feedback for our valued customers and hope that if you’re happy with your purchase and our service, you will do the same for us.
We offer a straightforward refund or replacement policy in the unlikely event there is a problem with your product.
If you’ve changed your mind, we are happy to refund the product cost providing the item is returned unopened.
- Faulty Products or Missing Parts
We are happy to replace or refund faulty goods and aim to resolve issues quickly and to your satisfaction.
If goods arrive defective you have 7 days from date of receipt to contact us. Items must be returned in their original and unused condition.
In case of missing parts, please notify us the same day you receive the product.
You agree to pay for return shipping, however, we are happy to reimburse your postage costs on verification of a fault.
In the unlikely event you need to return an item, please email us for an authorisation code. This must be clearly stated on your parcel. Please note that we cannot accept returns that have not been authorised.
go to top