Details about Mini tyre Inflator pump & 2x 16g Co2 Presta & SchraderSee original listing
17 Sep, 2012 21:15:05 BST
Surrey, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Co2 Tyre Inflator / Pump & 2 x 16gm threaded cartridges
Compatible with Presta & Schrader valves.
This is an ultra-compact lightweight co2 tyre-inflator - it will fit into any pocket and is great for emergencies on the road.
Screw a 12gm or 16gm threaded co2 cartridge into the mini inflator and push onto the tyre valve, simple as that, no pumping and takes seconds!
This little gadget will have you on the road in no time at all...
Can be used to inflate all bike tyres and even Motor Bikes, ATVs & Quad Bikes
One 16 gram co2 cartridge will fill
1x Road Bike 27" tyre to 130PSI/9BAR
Non-flammable, non-toxic. No CFCs or HCFCs.
Uses standard 3/8 - 24UNF Threaded cartridges 12gm, 16gm, 25g and 38gm.
Complete with 2x16g CO2 and cartridge holder.
Can be used to inflate all bike tyres and even Motor Bikes, ATVs & Quad Bikes.
For or use with Schrader AND Presta Valves
Directions for use:
1. Place black foam cover over cartridge.
2. Screw cartridge into inflator. Turn clockwise and firmly hand-tighten the cartridge onto the inflator. DO NOT remove cartridge until empty - check by depressing trigger before removing.
3. For fitting onto Schrader valve PUSH inflator onto the valve (on need to screw). For Presta valve unscrew locking screw and push inflator onto valve.
4. Push the inflator onto tyre using the sprung valve to control CO2 flow. Note - contains freezing CO2 gas under pressure, so depress trigger gently!
5. DO NOT dispense upside down.
Replacing the cartridge:
1. First depress trigger to check empty.
2. Unscrew cartridge (counter-clockwise). Cartridge may be freezing and may still contain liquid CO2.
3. Follow instructions above to install new cartridge.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA
Dispenses freezing CO2 - if sprayed onto skin will can cause damage. Cartridge itself can freeze when in use - use enclosed protective foam cartridge cover.
Return policy details
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.