Details about Modified Vauxhall Corsa B - Bonnet.See original listing
“Used- Sold as Seen.”
15 May, 2013 20:06:28 BST
[ 0 bids ]
West Drayton, Middlesex, United Kingdom
An item that has been previously used. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or shop return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Used- Sold as Seen.”|
We are currently breaking a Vauxhall Corsa C and have a variety of parts available for sale including the Bonnet
The Bonnet is in good condition with no Dents or Corrosion.
More photos to follow.
We are breaking the Corsa and have a variety of parts available; these will be listed on ebay upon request as to comply with ebay regulations.
For more information please call Ollie on: 07580028020.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All items are sold as described. We will accept no responsibility for incorrect orders if you have not checked with us that it the item meets your needs.
2. All our cars checked by mechanics before we list them and we make every effort to find out as much about our vehicles as we can. However, our cars and car parts are classic cars and we cannot guarantee the service history or that the mileage is accurate.
3. The parts sold by us are stripped from second hand cars and we do not perform tests on the parts. We cannot, therefore, guarantee whether a part will be functional unless specifically stated in the item description.
4. We will only accept returns if the item is not as described.
5. We will only accept authorised returns, if you have a problem with your order, please contact us for an authorisation form. A refund will be given provided that the goods are in the same condition that we sent them.
6. You are responsible for ensuring the goods are safely returned. Please ensure you return goods by courier or recorded delivery and we will not accept responsibility for any items lost or damaged in return transit.
7. We will not be held responsible for any fitting costs you may have incurred if you try and install a faulty part.
Please note that collection on ths item must be on/before the 22nd of March, We cannot store any parts after this date.