Monkey Bike Exhaust System Silencer Chrome Kit
Performance Exhaust System With Smaret Chrome Finish to Fit Monkey Bikes with Honda C50 - 125cc engines.
This will not fit pit bikes without significant adaptation.
This system can be used for fitment where the exhaust leaves the engine and goes underneath the bike and then raising up to the rear.
Its a very adaptable system as the spring loaded points can be removed and replaced with jubillee clamps to fit different project designs.
USA customers: unfortunately it is not currently possible to order our products via eBay. However, we are still able to dispatch to USA; for shipping prices or to order please contact us directly.
All items are supplied as new, unless otherwise stated.
We also carry a large range of 'seconds'; these are items that we class as shop soiled. These cannot be sold as new due to superficial scratches, blemishes, scuffs, etc. Often these will be items that have been damaged during storage or have been stripped off an engine / bike. If you would like to know more about our seconds stock please call us!
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please find the relevant section in our Petrolscooter shop or, of course, phone Sales on 02476 398085. You can also email us at email@example.com.
You can also visit our shop at Unit 1, Wood Barn Farm, Ansley, Nuneaton, Coventry, CV10 0QP. We are open 9.30 - 5.30 weekdays and 10 - 2 on Saturdays.
How much will shipping cost?
The cheapest delivery rates available to your address are showing at the top of the page below the 'Bid or Buy it Now' price. For other rates (such as express courier services), please click on the postage and payments tab for further details. When buying multiple items for shipping to a UK address, you will only pay the single highest postage charge and additional items will be free when checked out and paid for together. This price should already include any surcharges if you are at an international, offshore, or Scottish Highlands location. However, eBay does not allow us to configure rates properly for very heavy items, so if your parcel is over 10kg and you live in one of these areas, you may be contacted by us to collect an additional fee or to cancel the order at your discretion. The 'free additional item shipping' offer does not apply to very heavy goods such as quad bikes, pit bikes, scooters, go karts, mini motos or other machines. Please contact us on 02476 398085 for any further details.
Can I collect?
Yes, you can collect bikes/machines purchased on eBay, but not spare parts or accessories. These items can instead be purchased directly from our on-site trade counter. Please call us prior to collecting a machine, as we may need time to build and prepare your item.
All the items that you can see for sale online are also available to purchase from our shop and trade counter. Please visit us at:
Wood Barn Farm
How will my item be sent?
For small items you will have a choice of either 'Royal Mail 1st Class' service or a more expensive 'Next Working Day Courier Service'. Larger items and machines will always be shipped by courier. Machines (quad bikes, pit bikes etc.) can also be collected at no cost. Royal Mail 1st Class is no longer guaranteed next working day, but the vast majority of items will arrive within 1-3 days. Our small item courier offers a guaranteed next working day service to the majority of the UK mainland, but this may take 2 working days to addresses in the Scottish Highlands or offshore islands. If you are based in Scotland or offshore and need to be sure about delivery times, please phone sales on 02476 398085. For your convenience, our courier drivers will leave goods with neighbours if no one is home providing that a signature is provided. Your postman may leave items for you or they may card you with further instructions.
Northern Ireland, offshore islands and Scottish highlands
We use Royal Mail for small items as they charge the same for the entire UK whether on- or off-shore. For heavier items we use courier services that charge extra for offshore islands, Northern Ireland and some remote Scottish areas. Ebay checkout will calculate the delivery costs to these areas automatically in most cases. However, eBay does not allow us to configure rates properly for very heavy items, so if your parcel is over 10kg and you live in one of these areas, you may be contacted by us to collect an additional fee or to cancel the order at your discretion. Please contact us on +44(0)2476 398085 for further information.
Shipping to the rest of the EU
Most of our items can be shipped to EU member countries. Where this is available, it will be stated on the advert. Please select your country from the drop down list that appears when you click 'other courier services' just below the 'Bid or Buy Now' price.
At checkout we offer both 'Royal Mail Surface Mail' (7-14 working days) and 'International courier delivery' (2-5 working days) for most items. Heavy items may only be available by courier delivery.
How soon will my item be sent?
For spare parts and accessories, if you order and pay anytime today before 2.30pm we will dispatch the same day (apart from weekends and Bank holidays). Parts ordered after this time are dispatched the following working day. Bikes/machines are dispatched on the next working day following payment, to allow for build and preparation time.
Overall, 99% of all orders are dispatched on the same or next working day following payment. We are only human, and occasionally items are listed that are later found to be out of stock or damaged, in which case we will always email or telephone you to request your further instructions.
We don't want any customer to be in any doubt as to when their order will arrive, so please phone us on +44(0)2476 398085 if you are unsure about any detail concerning your order.
How can I pay?
- Credit / Debit card online (via. PayPal)
- Credit / Debit card by telephone (excluding American Express): call +44(0)2476 398085
- Bank transfer (for orders over £500 by prior agreement): call +44(0)2476 398085
Unfortunately, we DO NOT accept cheques or postal orders. If you wish to pay by cash, we recommend that you visit our showroom in Coventry UK (see the advert body for details).
Is VAT included in the price?
Yes, we are a VAT registered company and all prices shown are inclusive of VAT - there is nothing more to pay. A full VAT invoice will be emailed to you or sent with your goods.
What about your prices?
We always aim to keep our prices as fair and as low as possible; however, fluctuations in exchange rates and the marketplace mean that, from time to time, prices will be adjusted up or down to compensate. Prices in Euros for international users are calculated based upon the current exchange rate against Pound Sterling (updated daily). Trade customers may be eligible for a discount on many items and should call +44(0)2476 398085 to place orders. Customers wishing to discuss bulk orders should also call us for more information.
How can I contact returns?
Returns can be contacted on +44(0)2476 398085. Opening hours are 9.30am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri). We are closed on Sundays and public holidays.
How do I return an item?
When returning goods, please be sure to include your Invoice ID or Customer ID, your full name and the delivery address relating to the order.
Please return all items in adequate packaging within 14 working days from the date that the item was delivered to you. Our returns address is:
Wood Barn Farm
Please allow 3 working days for us to receive and process your return. Please then phone sales on +44(0)2476 398085 to finalise the return.
We aim to process all returns within 3 working days; however, some orders may take longer. We can only process a return that we receive, so please ensure items are returned with appropriate tracking.
Can I return an item that has been supplied incorrectly or that's faulty?
Like all companies, we occasionally make mistakes; please bring this to our attention and we will aim to rectify the situation promptly and fairly. Parts that are supplied to the best of our knowledge, but which are later found not to fit, can be refunded but we would not refund delivery costs.
Please see our full returns terms and conditions below.
Can I return correctly supplied items that don't fit?
We accept the return of totally unused, uninstalled products within 14 days. Please return your item to the address on top of the invoice and phone sales after 3 working days on +44(0)2476 398085. Please note that customers will be responsible for all postage costs both ways.
If you choose to exchange your item we will credit a full refund for the return less delivery costs. This credit will go towards your new item cost.
If you are not in a position to take an immediate exchange, but will accept a store credit, we will give you an additional 10% of the order value on top (excluding shipping, limited to one time per customer).
If you choose to take a straight refund, the amount will be credited to you by the payment method used in checkout.
We cannot accept the return of correctly supplied goods if the item(s) have been used or installed unless the item is faulty or we have shipped you the wrong order.
Please see our full returns terms and conditions below.
My item didn't fit! Can you find a match for my old part?
Yes we can, please send us your old part with your return for matching.
We offer this service for free, but delivery charges will apply to exchanges.
Full returns policy detail (the small print!)
Customers are requested to phone sales to finalise returns 3 working days after returning an item to us. Working days are Monday to Friday and do not include bank/public holidays. The returns service is offered free to all customers. All returns, exchanges and matches are dealt with by phone on 02476 398085.
1) For all returns, refunds, exchanges or matches please phone sales 3 working days after returning an item to finalise the transaction. Items are unlikely to have been processed in under 3 working days. No returns, matches or refunds are dealt with by email.
2) Returns can be contacted on 02476 398085 or from outside the UK on +44(0) 2476 398085. Opening hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri). We are closed on public holidays.
3) Sending your item to us does not guarantee that we have received it. Please be aware that if your item gets lost in the post there will be nothing that we can do for you. For this reason, we strongly advise that all items are sent to us by a recorded delivery service. Credit cannot be given for goods not received.
4) Where parts have been dispatched correctly, or to the best of our knowledge on the information supplied by the customer, additional shipping costs for new parts will apply. We may charge a 20% retesting fee for electrical parts. These fees may be waived at our discretion. In addition, customers choosing store credit may be offered an additional 10% credit above the value of their order (excluding shipping, one time per customer).
5) All non-electrical parts are unpackaged, checked and returned to stock. All electrical parts, regardless of whether they have been used, are retested before they are returned to stock.
6) For items returned after 14 days of receipt by the customer, only store credits can be given where refunds are due. Store credits must be used within 4 months.
8) We do not refund shipping charges unless we have knowingly not sent the item that you ordered. We do our best to advise customers of the part(s) that they need based on the information we are provided with. Staff may at times make suggestions as to the part required, but this cannot be categorical, it is the customer's responsibility if they accept these suggestions and, therefore, we are unable to refund shipping charges.
8) Ebay purchases will require Ebay to confirm that the sale has been cancelled prior to any refund being issued. You will be required to respond to an email from Ebay to state that the transaction is no longer going ahead.
9) Refunds are issued within 5 working days, providing we have all the information available to affect a refund. We only refund shipping charges where items have been supplied incorrectly or where parts are confirmed to be damaged or faulty. We are only able to confirm this once goods have been returned for inspection. We do not refund shipping charges prior to inspection. Customers are responsible for returning items where the reason for return is unconfirmed.
10) Refunds are paid by the same form of payment as was made to us, so that we can recover credit card/debit card or PayPal fees incurred in association with the sale.
11) Items ordered from other suppliers and or dispatched from other suppliers are non-refundable. It is not always possible to inform customers of this at point of order.
12) Special orders are non-refundable.
13) Goods that are returned showing signs of fitment or use will not be refunded or refunds reduced at our discretion. Customers will be required to pay any shipping costs incurred by us to return these items.
14) We will not accept any charges where items have been returned to us with postage owing; these items will be returned to the sender.
15) We will keep returns paperwork for 10 weeks, after which time they will be destroyed. We are unable to be responsible for refunds or parts return after this time.
16) Parts replaced due to our error will be sent by Royal Mail, unless courier delivery is considered a more viable option.
We're always happy to help our customers - please call +44(0)2476 398085 for enquiries, sales or technical issues.
Our opening are hours 9.30am to 5.30pm on weekdays and 10.00am to 2.00pm on Saturdays. We are not open on Bank Holidays or Sundays.
PetrolScooter is a trading name of No Nonsense Ltd, one of the largest importers of spare parts and powered leisure products in the UK. We have established strong links with manufacturers and are currently authorised dealers for Kazuma Quad Bikes, Baotian Scooters, Kymco Motorcycles, Stomp Pit Bikes and KY Dirt bikes. An experienced mechanic is on hand to answer any technical enquiries or help you establish which spare parts you might need. Don't take our word for it, we have thousands of satisfied customers to date and have sold over 8 million pounds worth of products since we began trading 8 years ago - just take a look at our feedback.
Registered with companies house, our company registration number is 3819048.
Registered with HM Customs and Excise, our VAT number is 785 2835 88.
We are authorised by NAT West Streamline to operate an in-house credit card terminal.
We are eBay powersellers maintaining high value sales and excellent feedback.