This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
The exotic scent of sandalwood is perfect for the man or woman who enjoy a non-floral fragrance.
Pack Size: 4 fl. oz. (120 ml) Serving Size: .. Number of Servings: .. Unit type: Each
Serving Size: .. Servings per container: ..
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Monoi Tiare Tahiti is a French-Tahitian cosmetic oil consisting of pure coconut oil and the fragrance of "Tiare", the Tahitian Gardenia. The product is a refinement of an ancient Polynesian beauty secret and has been manufactured commercially since 1942.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Daily Value not established.
• On Your Body: The Monoi Oil is ideal for all skin types but it is especially beneficial for individuals who suffer from dry skin. The best way to use Monoi Oil on your body is immediately following a bath while your skin is still moist. However, feel free to use it anytime!! Unlike other skin moisturizers, the Monoi Oil is so rich and so highly concentrated that you only need to use a few drops at a time. Repeat if necessary on especially dry areas such as elbows, hands and feet. Massage gently until the Monoi Oil is completely absorbed into your skin; it absorbs fast so you can get dressed shortly after applying! The Monoi Oil is also wonderful for a back massage or a full body massage ~ any time of day or night! Hint: warm the oil in hot water for an extra treat while massaging!!
• On Your Face: Because Monoi Oil is 100% natural from vegetable ingredients, it is safe to use on your face, especially if your skin is dry or wrinkled. It will soak right in and leave your face looking more healthy and youthful! To use once a week before bedtime: pour a few drops of Monoi Oil on the tips of your fingers and apply gently. Blot any excess with a soft tissue. The Moisturizing Day/Night Beauty Cream can be used daily on your face ~ your face will thank you!! Caution: If your facial skin is oily, do not use on your whole face!! For the benefits of overnight moisturizing, gently dab a drop of Monoi Oil around the delicate parts of your eyes; gently blot away excess with a soft tissue.
• On Your Hair: The legends of the Tahitian women\'s lustrous hair is world famous. Their secret is to use the Monoi Oil as a pre-shampoo conditioner. Apply the Monoi Oil onto your dry hair (this is especially good for dry, damaged or chemically treated hair). Cover your hair with a plastic cap and towel to create a warming effect. Leave on for at least half an hour. Remove the towel and plastic cap. Wash hair thoroughly with the Monoi Oil Shampoo. See the difference for yourself!!
• In Your Bath: To create a relaxing, sensual bath experience, pour a few drops of Monoi Oil into a hot, steamy bath. Lay back and enjoy!! Close your eyes and transport yourself to the romantic, tropical islands of Bora Bora and Tahiti!
• For Hands and Feet: The Monoi Oil can also be used as a cuticle moisturizer and as a hand/feet deep moisturizing treatment for individuals that suffer from excessive dry skin or calluses. Simply apply Monoi Oil on your hands or feet. Massage the oil until absorbed. For a truly deep moisturizing treatment, cover hands with plastic gloves or cotton gloves. For your feet, cover with socks and leave overnight. Wash and repeat for a few days. Please note: Monoi Oil solidifies below 72 degrees. This is a natural process which does not harm the effect or the properties of the oil. Just warm the container in hot water! Enjoy the additional penetrating benefits of warm Monoi Oil.
Do NOT use a microwave oven to warm Monoi!
Payment: We accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and eCheck via PayPal
Customer Service: eVitaminStore strives to make shopping at our store a smooth and painless process. Our first priority is Customer Service; we want you to be happy with your purchase. We sell over 25,000 of the industrys best products manufactured by over 10000 nationally recognized brands. All products are shipped in new, sealed condition and are fresh dated.
Expiration Date: All consumable products have expiration dates of no less than 12 months from the date of purchase.
Shipping Policy: eVitaminStore makes every effort to ship orders quickly. Orders received by 9 AM Eastern will be shipped by the next business day, provided the product is in stock. Infrequently there is a manufacturer or distributor backorder on a product that is beyond our control. If this happens we will hold your order until it is ready for delivery.
Domestic orders ship via the U.S. Postal Service. International orders ship via DHL Global Mail. International Orders - All International customs forms will be properly filled out. It is the customers responsibility to check with their local customs department to make sure the products ordered are allowed into the country. We are not responsible if the customs department seizes the product shipment. We do not ship to Cyprus, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, and Uganda.
Other Information: Pictures are for reference only and may not be an exact representation of the product ordered as manufacturer update their products and pictures frequently. Pictures may also be of a different flavor, color, or size of the product for sale. Please refer to the title and text for correct product information, and contact us before purchasing if anything is unclear.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.