100% synthetic lubricant based on Double-Ester-Technology. Specially designed for all Off Road racing premix 2 stroke engines operating at high revs and under high load. Very high lubricating properties decrease friction and wear.
Lubricant of MX 250cc World Championship Premix Racing 2 stroke Engines 100% Synthetic - Ester.
TYPE OF USE
Formula developed for Motocross Grand Prix Teams. Suitable with standard and unleaded gasoline up to 124 octane All racing 2 stroke engines, high performance and using premix : Moto cross, Enduro, Trials, Quads, Watercrafts, Ultra lights... For road bikes, use MOTUL 800 2T ROAD RACING. For oil injector systems, use MOTUL 710 2T.
STANDARD : API TC
- Lubricant used for Motocross Grand Prix by the major Teams.
- Very high lubricating properties which decrease friction and wear.
- Improved formulation : reinforced desemulsion properties : prevents carburettor throttle from sticking and provides a perfect lubrication under wet conditions.
- Keeps engines and exhaust power valves always well lubricated.
- Prevents piston rings and exhaust power valves from sticking.
- Red coloured : can be easily detected in fuel.
- Mixing ratio : MOTO CROSS GRAND PRIX : 2% (50:1). In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%.Tune according to your own use.
- Tune according to your own use.
Motul 800 2T Factory Line Off Road (1 litre)
|Density at 20°C (68°F)
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)
||252°C / 485°F|