|Title :||Mr. Men|
|Author :||Roger Hargreaves|
|ISBN :||Gift Box Set|
|ISBN-13 :||47 Books Pack|
My Complete Collection
47 Book Box Set
Series 1 to 47
Description One by One Titles
1. Mr. Tickle
Mr Tickle has extraordinarily long arms. Great for tickling. Follow Mr Tickle as he goes about his day tickling everybody from a teacher to the postman.
2. Mr. Greedy
Mr Greedy liked to eat. He was also very curious. So when he stumbled across a cave on a walk one day and starts to explore, what should he find but food? But it's not his food...
3. Mr. Happy
Mr Happy was fat and round, and happy. While on a walk one day he met Mr Miserable, who was never happy. Will Mr Happy get Mr Miserable to smile?
4. Mr. Nosey
Mr Nosey liked to know about everything that was going on. He was always poking his nose into other people's business. Mr Nosey lived in a place called Tiddletown. When the people of Tiddletown decided that Mr Nosey was becoming much too nosey, they decide to teach him a lesson.
5. Mr. Sneeze
Mr Sneeze lived in Coldland where everybody is cold and everybody sneezes. Then one day Mr Sneeze decided that he didn't want to sneeze anymore, so he left Coldland to find the sun. Will Mr Sneeze find sunny weather and stop sneezing?
6. Mr. Bump
Mr Bump cold not help having accidents. Will Mr Bump find a job he can do where won't be such a nuisance to everybody?
7. Mr. Snow
On one particularly snowy Christmas Eve, Father Christmas was in trouble. And the trouble was that it had snowed so much that he was stuck. This is the story about how Mr Snow saved Christmas and helped Father Christmas deliver all the presents on time.
8. Mr. Messy
Mr Messy was the messiest person you've ever met in your whole life. One day Mr Messy went for a walk in the woods behind his messy house with the messy garden to find Mr Neat and Mr Tidy who want to make Mr Messy clean!
9. Mr. Topsy Turvy
Mr Topsy Turvy was a funny sort of a fellow. Everything about him was either upside down, or inside out, or back to from - topsy turvy in fact. Now, this story is all about the time Mr Topsy Turvy came to the town where you and I live. What will Mr Topsy Turvy do in the town that's not so topsy turvy?
10. Mr. Silly
Mr Silly lives in Nonsenseland, which is a very funny place to live. Now this particular story is about the competition in Nonsenseland for the silliest idea of the year. It's called the Nonesense Cup. Will Mr Silly come up with the silliest idea this year?
11. Mr. Uppity
Mr Uppity was rude to anybody and everybody. So of course he had no friends at all. Not one... This is the story of Mr Uppity and how Mr Uppity finish this story not quite so uppity as at the beginning of the story.
12. Mr. Small
When Mr Small wants to find a job, he goes to Mr Robinson to ask for his advice. What jobs will Mr Robinson suggest for Mr Small?
13. Mr. Daydream
This is a story about Mr Daydream. It's also a story about a little boy named Jack who likes to daydream during history. Follow Mr Daydream as he takes Jack on exciting daydream adventures!
14. Mr. Forgetful
Mr Forgetful can't remember anything. Anything at all! Ever! But what will happen when he's given an important message to deliver? Can he remember?
15. Mr. Jelly
Poor Mr Jelly was frightened of everything and anything. Until one day, while on a walk, he meets a tramp who teaches him the secret to being brave.
16. Mr. Noisy
Mr Noisy was a very, very noisy person indeed. But when Mrs Crumb and Mr Bacon have had enough of Mr Noisy's noisiness, Mrs Crumb comes up with plan to teach Mr Noisy how to be quiet.
17. Mr. Lazy
Mr Lazy lives in Sleepyland, which is a very lazylooking and sleepylike place. What happens to Mr Lazy when he's woken by Mr Busy and Mr Bustle?
18. Mr. Funny
Mr Funny lived in a teapot. He was the funniest person there ever was. Everything he did was funny. So when the zoo was closed because all the animals had colds, the zoo keeper could count on Mr Funny to cheer them up.
19. Mr. Mean
Mr Mean lived up to his name. But one day a rather far wizard came to his door and Mr Mean was particularly rude to him. So the wizard decided it was about time that Mr Mean was taught a lesson.
20. Mr. Chatterbox
Mr Chatterbox was one of those people who simply couldn't stop talking. He used to talk to anybody and everybody about anything and everything, going on and on and on. Then Mr Chatterbox gets a new (and magical) hat teaches him to not talk so much.
21. Mr. Fussy
Mr Fussy was fussy about everything. Absolutely everything had to be neat and tidy and in its proper place. One day his long lost cousin, Mr Clumsy, comes to visit and messes up all of Mr Fussy's tidiness.
22. Mr. Bounce
Mr Bounce was very small and like a rubber ball. He just couldn't keep himself on the ground! He bounced all over the place! But all that bouncing can get quite painful. Will Mr Bounce ever stop bouncing?
23. Mr. Muddle
Poor Mr Muddle just couldn't get anything right. Everything he did, everything he tried, everything he said was muddled. So how does George, the old fisherman, help make Mr Muddled not so muddled?
24. Mr. Dizzy
Mr Dizzy lives in Cleverland where everything and everybody is clever. Being surrounded by so much cleverness can make one dizzy if one is not so clever. And Mr Dizzy was not so clever. But one day he finds a wishing well and make a wish to be clever. What will Mr Dizzy once he's clever?
25. Mr. Impossible
Mr Impossible can do the most amazing things. But how will he do at school?
26. Mr. Strong
Mr Strong is the strongest person in the whole wide world. This story is about the time the farmer's field was on fire and how Mr Strong helped save the day.
27. Mr. Grumpy
Mr Grumpy lives in Crosspatch Cottage and has the most shocking bad temper. When Mr Happy meets Mr Grumpy, Mr Happy is certain that bad-tempered fellows need to change their ways, and he knows just the solution.
28. Mr. Clumsy
Mr Clumsy, as you might have guessed, was a rather clumsy fellow. Follow Mr Clumsy through his very clumsy day of messes and mistakes. Whoops! Poor Mr Clumsy.
29. Mr. Quiet
Mr Quiet lived in the middle of a wood in the middle of a country called Loudland, which didn't suit him very well because no one could ever hear him. When Mr Happy invites Mr Quiet to visit Happyland, will Mr Quiet want to stay there?
30. Mr. Rush
Mr Rush was the fastest thing on two legs. Now, he wants to go on a holiday... but he has no money. Follow Mr Rush as he tries to find the perfect job so he can make money and go on his holiday.
31. Mr. Tall
Mr Tall was the tallest person in you've ever meet. But he wished his legs weren't quite so very very long. Can Mr Tickle, Mr Nosey, and Mr Greedy help Mr Tall appreciate his very long legs?
32. Mr. Worry
Poor Mr Worry. Whatever happened, he worried about it. Will he ever stop worrying?
33. Mr. Nonsense
Mr Nonsense has no sense at all. This story is about the time it snowed in Nonsenseland, the country where Mr Nonsense lives. What will Mr Silly and Mr Nonsense do in the snow?
34. Mr. Wrong
Whatever Mr Wrong did was absolutely, totally, completely, utterly wrong. However hard he tried, he just couldn't do anything right. Until he meets Mr Right. Will Mr Right help Mr Wrong to be not so absolutely, totally, completely, utterly wrong?
35. Mr. Skinny
Mr Skinny was extraordinarily thin. What made it even worse, was that he lived in a place called Fatland. Mr Skinny feels so different from everything and everybody in Fatland, and all poor Mr Skinny wants is a belly.
36. Mr. Mischief
Mr Mischief is up to no good! Until he meets a wizard in the woods. Will Mr Mischief finally behave?
37. Mr. Clever
Mr Clever was quite the cleverest person ever. The Cleverest Person In The World! And, he knew it! Then one day Mr Clever went on long walk. An extremely long walk, all the way out of Cleverland. What will happen to Mr Clever outside of Cleverland?
38. Mr. Busy
There has never been anybody quite like Mr Busy. He could do things ten time as fast as ever you or I could. So when Mr Busy wants to go on picnics with Mr Slow, who does not like to be rushed, Mr Slow is not too pleased and tries to find a way out.
39. Mr. Slow
Mr Slow, as you might well know, did everything in an extraordinarily slow way. When Mr Slow decided to get a job and can't find one for somebody who is extraordinarily slow, he asked all the Mr Men what he should do...
40. Mr. Brave
Mr Brave was invited to tea with Little Miss Trouble. He can't be late. But can he resist being brave on the way to see Little Miss Trouble?
41. Mr. Grumble
Mr Grumble suited his name well. He always grumbled, groaned and moaned. Until one day he met a wizard who taught him a lesson about grumbling so much.
42. Mr. Perfect
It's Mr Perfect's birthday and everything from the house to the cake is - well - perfect... Until the guests arrive and things go terribly wrong. How will Mr Perfect react?
43. Mr. Cheerful
Mr Cheerful was always in a good mood. However he did have one secret that made him sad, but nobody knew about it. What will happen when his secret gets out?
44. Mr. Cool
When Jack Robinson falls ill, who can be counted on to make his day better? Mr Cool! Follow Jack and Mr Cool as they go on adventures from flying a jet-plane to climbing Mount Everest.
45. Mr. Rude
Mr Rude is extraordinarily rude. He was even rude to poor Little Miss Tiny, which upset Mr Happy. Will Mr Happy be able to teach Mr Rude some manners?
46. Mr. Good
Mr Good was very good, but lived in Badland. He was miserable living in Badland where everyone was mean. One day Mr Good went on a long walk to think about what he could do, when he ran into someone who was not so mean...
47. Mr Nobody
One day, Mr. Happy is merrily walking along, when he comes across an extraordinary sight: a person who is, but isn't! Meet Mr. Nobody - a person you can see right through, and who can't remember where he is from, who he is, or what he should be doing...Mr. Happy decides to try and help his invisible new friend, and rid him of his misery - but is this possible? Whatever will become of Mr. Nobody? This is a heart-warming tale that might leave you feeling a little bit sad, but hopefully a whole lot happier!
- Payment must be made Instantly on bidding confirmation of an item.
- We participate in eBay's non-paying bidder program
- We only accept PayPal as a form of payment.
- We DO NOT accept cash, cheque, money order, or BACs transfer.
- If you do not already have a PayPal Account, you can sign-up by going to Paypals website.
- PayPal is the safest way to pay on eBay and allows you to pay with Visa, MasterCard, Solo, and American Express.
- For all UK Orders (6 working days dispatch time & 6 working days delivery) time
- We are pleased to offer standard second class postage with delivery time of 6 working days and also dispatch time of 3 - 5 working days. With our standard service most customers can expect to receive their items within 2 weeks (10 - 12 working days).
- Upgrade to First Class Postage ( 3 Working Days Dispatch time & 3 Working Days Delivery Time - for UK Deliveries Only. Remember this can take up to 6 working days in total.
- By Upgrading to Royal Mail First Class Service, you will excel higher up in the queue for a faster dispatch time and will receive your item a lot faster than our standard second class service.
- Upgrade to our Courier 72hr Service. (2 working days Dispatch Time & 3 working Days Delivery Time.This means dispatch and delivery total time of 5 working days)
- By Upgrading to our Express Courier Service most customers can expect to receive their books within a week and will also be allocated a courier tracking number on request.
- Please note that we buy our books direct from publishers and are all brand new. From time to time books will be reprinted or revised. On rare occasions customers may receive an updated revised book which may have a revised cover or the description that may be slightly different to that we have advertised. If you require a particular exact edition please email us for confirmation. By purchasing a book from plodit limited you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition book. (full refund will still be available if unsatisfied).
- Please note additional items such as cd/ dvd / or any other item is ONLY included, if clearly stated in the listing description.
Dispatch Times & Deliveries:
- Our warehouse will dispatch the items in approx 1 to 6 working days. However most books are dispatched within 24hrs. It will then take a further 1 to 6 working days to deliver the book to a UK address, International orders may take longer. You must accept these terms and not give us bad feedback for dispatch time as we have made this clear in advance.
- Please note all items will be despatched to PayPal Registered Delivery Address only, unless pre agreed otherwise. Any change of address must be pre-agreed by us before you place your order.
- We stock many of our items at Amazon warehouse (Amazon fulfillment Service). This means you will receive our books in the same high quality Amazon packaging with faster dispatch time.
- Please note we sell our books on many different Platforms. This means some books will become out of stock because someone has bought the same book before you on a different platform. In such rare circumstances we shall refund you or use other suppliers to ship your order direct. This saves us & the customer time as you will receive your order sooner. If you are not happy for us to take such action then Please do not bid for this item.
- As all our items are processed and despatched from various locations, we DO NOT, offer discount on Multiple/Combine purchases.
- Please note that there is NO additional discount for multiple purchases. We may dispatch items together or separately.