Details about NEW 18 Foot UPVC Conservatory Porch Home Room Extension Complete KitSee original listing
14 Oct, 2012 14:55:25 BST
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style/ Design:||Single Storey Extension|
|Options/ Features:||Dwarf Walls, French Doors, Lean-To||Parts:||All|
|Length (mm):||5450||Installation Type:||Self Build|
No offers at this price.
Please make sure that you have funds in place before bidding* COMPLETE PRE-PACKED KIT
* TOP SPECIFICATION lean-to single storey room or porch extension kit for rear or side of house. List price was £4,100.
* Now decided to build brick extension, so surplus to requirements.
* Especially useful as porch extension or kitchen/dining room extension where available width is restricted
* Manufactured by Safestyle (Style Group), current leading UK quality manufacturer. Matching parts presumably available for additions/modifications
* All factory bubble wrapped components still unopened, except where unwrapped for photography (see pics)
* All components except French Door frame and long beams etc, dry stored in house to keep them factory fresh. Large/long items in dry garage, factory bubble wrapped and/or factory coated in Plastmo film
* Trade parts value estimated at least £2,600 (9 windows, 2 with openers + 5 foot French door + 7 32mm roof panels + all rails, rafters, cill, guttering etc.). You can do the maths, bargain of the century. Will NOT split for parts, buyer must buy all. If buyer pays "buy it now" price and then splits, may buy doors back for full retail price. That's how confident I am in the quality of this item
* Overall Size 5450 x 1600 mm (17.9 feet x 5.25 feet) All sizes approximate
* External dimension exc. wall 5390 x 1570 mm
* Eaves height 2100 mm
* Designed with 28mm double glazed triangular end fillet to match windows (NOT PLASTIC INSERT as in low spec. conservatories) SEE PHOTO
* For 600 mm Dwarf Wall. DIY wall made from concrete blocks (cheap and easy) or brick (slightly more expensive) or prefabricated wall on Durabase, Instabuild etc. to avoid brickwork (most expensive but least mess). Does not necesarily require traditional foundations.
* 2 Top openers (not 4 as in illustration)
* 1 set full height 1500mm wide French Doors
* 9 Window Panels plus French Door (2 each end plus 5 across front, not 6 or 7 as in illustrations)
* 7 Roof Panels (lined up to match the window panel joints)
* 70mm steel reinforced white PLASTMO frames will support glass roof
* Internally glazed Ovolo (hidden) Bead (extra wide 28mm double glazing with Toughened Glass)
* 32mm EUROTHERM PINNACLE roof system in CLEAR polycarbonate for best light transmission
* Roof Pitch 5 degrees
* Cill 150mm included
* All guttering included
ERECTED PHOTOS ARE ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY, CONSERVATORY HAS FIVE SIDE WINDOW PANELS + DOOR (not 6 or 7 windows as illustrated) and has TWO TOP OPENERS not 4
You will need long vehicle to collect since longest component is length of conservatory.
French Door glass is immaculate but not wrapped so must be transported with care.
Windows are temporarily pre-glazed for transport but glass can be removed for fitting.
Cash NOT accepted. Prepayment by BACS Bank Credit only.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE FUNDS AVAILABLE BEFORE BUYING