The Klarstein UW60SR Cooker Hood purifies the air from food odors in small to medium sized kitchens. For different levels of cooking activity, the exhaust hood can operate at three different performance levels. The highest performance level transports 180 cubic metres of air per hour from the kitchen. The single-engine extraction technology keeps both power consumption and noise level to a low limit.With its width of 60 cm, the hood fits perfectly over standard sized cooking surfaces. This Klarstein device can be either freely mounted on a wall or installed under a kitchen cabinet with the enclosed screw set. Therefore, the versatile mounting cooker hood is appropriate for most kitchen environments.
Even in dim lighting conditions, you may want to see what's cooking on the stove. For these situations, the exhaust hood's switchable 40W incandescent light can be used to illuminate the cooking area below.
To protect the inside of the hood and the exhaust air duct from contamination, the Klarstein ACV-61A has two interchangeable and dishwasher-safe metal grease filters.
Top Features :
- 60 cm built-under cooker hood with air extraction
- Maximum extraction capacity up to 180m ³ / h
- Brushed stainless steel case with rounded front
- Suitable for wall or base mounting
- 2 removable and dishwasher-safe aluminium grease filters
- Top-side exhaust port
- Switchable lighting (bulbs included)
- Single-engine suction
- Switch for air starch (0, 1, 2, 3)
- Power consumption max: 115W
- Power supply: 220-240V, 50Hz
- 1 x device
- 2 x aluminium grease filter
- 1 x non-return valve
- 1 x mounting set
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
- Device: 23.6" x 5.1" x 18.5" (60 x 13 x 47 cm)
- Diameter exhaust opening on top: 4.7" (12 cm)
- Extraction surface: 16.9" x 9.8" (43 x 25 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 kg