Epic Tools Ltd is offering a new
Fein Multimaster Multi Tool BASIC Kit With Quick Release Blade System 240v.
Model: FMM250Q / 72293753.
- 240v Fein Multimaster FMM 250Q machine (Quick release blade system)
- 1x Instruction booklet
- 1x Fein heavy duty carry case
- Full 3 year guarantee from Fein
Features on the item:
- Quick release head allowing rapid accessory changes
- Possibly the most versatile tool on the market.
- It saws, cuts, grinds, sands, polishes and much more.
- For cutting, sanding, scraping polishing and more.
- Variable speed.
- Accepts all MultiMaster accessories.
- Large range of accessories available.
- Nett Weight: 1.2kg.
- Oscillation Rate: 11,000 - 20,000/min.
- Power: 250 Watt.
- The oscillating motion of the FEIN MULTIMASTER, which makes it a truly universal tool, is suited to countless applications that would otherwise require a great deal of effort and time.
- Its extremely durable transmission and the oscillating motion ensure an outstanding working speed in all applications such as sawing, sanding, cutting, separating, scraping and polishing on virtually all materials.
- State-of-the-art production technology for a perfectly balanced armature
- Ball bearings on both sides for extremely smooth running
- All transmission parts made from metal and designed for maximum loading and an extremely long service life
- Only high-quality ball and needle roller bearings are used
- Drive fork made from precision casting
- Drive shaft made from tempered tool steel
- Metal transmission head made from high-quality aluminium alloy
- Transmission parts in extremely secure position
- Not sensitive to extreme mechanical loading
- Stable mechanical interface for stationary use in the drill jig or for attaching a depth stop
- 100% power transmission
- Tools are secured in a precisely fitted position
- Accessories can be rotated by 45° eight times
- Amplitude of 2 × 1.6 degrees
- Up to 20,000 oscillations per minute.
- Continuously variable cutting frequency
- Perfectly smooth running for sanding and rasping — even in corners and around edges
Easy to use.
- Award-winning ergonomics
- Fatigue-free working
- Soft grip zone in the handle area for optimum handling
- Armature with welded collector terminals
- Good temperature resistance even under extreme loads
- Armature coil and field coil reliably and permanently protected from aggressive dusts thanks to special seal
- Electronics completely sealed
- Resistant to dirt
- Not sensitive to vibrations
- Finely stranded rubber cable of industrial quality
- Suited to maximum loading even adverse conditions on the construction site
- Optimum mobility at all temperatures
- 5 m cable length for large working radius
- Polyamide motor housing with high glass fibre content, resistant to shock and impact
- Barrel design for maximum stability and distortion rigidity
- Field coil and armature fully shielded by motor housing for secure bearing seat for rotating parts
- FEIN high-power motor
- Suited to continuous use and overload
- Maximum performance thanks to high copper content
We can combine postage costs
When purchasing more than one item from our company please before completing payment click the request total from seller button so we can combine the postage costs for you.
If you require any more information, please contact us by;
E-mail or call Customer Services on Tel: 01502 717788.
Please take note of the following Postage Costs:
The Free postage stated on this listing covers mainland UK only with the following exceptions:
If you live in zone C with a postcode of: AB 31 to AB 38, AB 40 to AB 56, IV 1 to 28, IV 30 to 32, IV 36 & 40, IV 52 to 54, IV63, KW 1 to 14, PA 21 to PA 38, PH 4 to PH 41, PH 49, PH 50, Northern Ireland (BT), it will cost you £17.92
If you live in zone D and E with a postcode of: HS, V 41 to 49, IV 51, 55 & 56, KA 27 & 28, KW 15 to17, PA 20, PA 41 to 49, PA 60 to 78, PH 42 to 44, ZE, Isle of Man (IM), Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, it will cost you £19.96
Also The Isle of Wight will cost £11.93 due to extra ferry charge.
If you live in any of the above exception areas please contact us via phone or email before proceeding to checkout or click the request a total from seller button so an updated invoice can be sent to you.
We offer a Quick & Safe delivery service, see our feedback for confirmation!
Epic Tools Ltd is a VAT and Registered Company in the U.K , if you require a VAT receipt with your purchase, please advise us on this via Ebay message, email or phone and the receipt can be sent with your order.
Please click HERE to see our Company Terms and Conditions, with
information on our Postage, Delivery, Customer Service, Payment and more.
By placing an order, you are confirming you agree with our terms and conditions.
Thanks for looking and check out Epic Tools for quality products at fantastic prices: