DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER
- This is a 3 3/4" Flat Solid Oak Frame (ref 648)
- The mirror is 4mm Bevel Glass and measures internally 48" x 24".
- The overall size of the complete mirror inclusive of the frame is approximately
- 55" x 31".
YOU ARE BUYING THE MIRROR IN THE PHOTOGRAPH WHICH IS BEING SOLD AS A
SLIGHT SECONDS DUE TO IT HAVING BEEN ON DISPLAY IN OUR SHOWROOM. THIS
MEANS THERE COULD BE A MINOR FAULT WITH THE MIRROR GLASS AND/OR THE
FRAME. NOTHING WILL BE VERY NOTICEABLE UNLESS FROM VERY CLOSE RANGE.
of our mirrors are made in our workshop and as you are buying direct
from the manufacturer we can offer you huge savings off the high street
- All of our mirrors come with the Hanging fittings Attached.
are an established company with over 40 years experience in the trade
so you can rest assured you are buying from a reputable firm where
customer service is top priority
Conditions of Sale
IMPORTANT: Please read the following carefully.
· Delivery Charges:
- Band A Covers the following areas:
English Counties (EXCLUDING Devon, Cornwall and the Isle of Wight),
Parts of Wales (except those listed in Band B) Parts of Scotland
(Barring those in Band B and Band C)
Price: As Stated in the Listing
Band B Covers the following areas:
Devon, Cornwall, Argyll & Bute (except Islands) Stirling,
Perth and Kinross, Angus, Pembrokeshire, Camarthenshire, Powys,
Ceredigion, Gwynedd, Anglesey.
Price Listing price plus an additional £3.99
- Band C (The RED area of the Map) Covers the following areas:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, All Scottish Islands, Highlands, Aberdeenshire and Moray.
Price: Listing price plus an additional £14.99
We do not deliver to the Channel Islands, Ireland or Mainland Europe.
If you are located in these areas, you are quite welcome to arrange
your own courier, but we are not responsible for any items damaged in
transit should you decide to do this. Please check the insurance
situation with your courier prior to booking them.
· Delivery Information:
Deliveries will be carried out Monday to Friday between the hours
of 7am and 9pm. This will usually be carried out within 10
working days of cleared payment, but normally far quicker.
- We will do our best to accommodate specific delivery requirements but cannot guarantee any time or date.
· Collection Information:
- Collection is available to all of our winning bidders (unless specified in the listing) upon appointment only.
- Collection is available Monday to Thursday 10am – 4pm. Friday 10am – 3pm and Saturdays 11am = 1.00pm.
- There is no charge for collection.
telephone number will be supplied to the winning bidder via email
once the auction has ended. Please call that number to arrange a
convenient collection slot.
- PLEASE NOTE: Many of our items are only made once paid for. Your item is usually available for collection within 5 working days.
- The Shop for collections is situated in Horwich, Bolton, Lancashire. This is only 3 miles from Junction 6 of the M61
We accept the following payment methods: (VAT is included in all of our auctions - so there are no additional costs added when the auction ends)
- Paypal - The link for paying will be supplied to the winning bidder via an email from eBay.
- Bank Transfers – Please let us know if you want to pay by bank transfer and we will send you the details NB:
Payment by bank transfer is not instant. It can take up to 10
working days to clear into our account. If you do not want a delay,
we suggest you pay by credit, debit card or Paypal
- If payment is not received within 7 days of the date of sale, we reserve the right to re-sell the item without notice.
- Please let us have a contact telephone number which we can use to call if we have any problems with your order.
- Your telephone number will also be passed onto our couriers for the same reason.