Details about NEW Fiat X1/9 X19 & Universal 12v Windscreen Washer Pump - Lucas TypeSee original listing
13 Oct, 2014 19:52:09 BST
Andover, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Classic Car Part:||Yes|
|Intended Use:||Replacement Part||Manufacturer:||Fiat|
NEW - EXCELLENT QUALITY
Ideal Replacent Pump for Early 1300 Fiat X1/9's with the Windscreen Pump bag in the inner wing by the Headlamp Motor. ( Type with seperate motor )
Or ideal for Kit car Builders - Universal 12v Windscreen Washer Pump
This NEW windscreen washer pump designed to fit most cars.
Sent 1st Class Recorded Delivery
See Photo Above.
I will post to overseas buyers. Please see below for postage costs to the EU.
Payment from overseas buyers must be by paypal .
International signed for Extra £5.00
Please add the relevent amount if you wish to have this .
We will combine items to save on postage costs. - If you by multiple items upto 30Kg we can send within GB Mainland (excluding Highlands) for £9.80 by next Day Courier or Europe (2-3 Day) from £25.00. Please enquire.
We will always try to help and keep your carriage costs as low as possible.
Unless stated all items are new and guaranteed as per the terms and conditions below and supplied with a receipt.
1. Most vehicles and parts of vehicles sold by DG Rally are auto-salvage and are sold as such or are Manufacturers old stock. Whilst we wish to make every effort to give good value to our customers, we cannot guarantee each part to be absolutely perfect and this is reflected in our prices when they are compared to the price of new items and parts. Please note - parts sold ARE NOT re-conditioned unless clearly stated on the invoice. Due to the nature of the donor vehicle, testing or inspection of the article offered for sale may not have been practicable.
2. We will always try to supply the exact part that our customers require. Due to the variations in make, model, design and year of manufacture, we cannot give any guarantee that any parts are correct or fit for the purpose required.
It will help if customers can bring a sample part for comparison, but all sales are made on the strict understanding that the customer is responsible for making sure that parts bought are correct or fit for the purpose required.
In the event that the part purchased is incorrectly ordered by the customer, we will endeavour to replace the article with the correct one, provided that the part is returned at the customers cost within 2 weeks from the date of Invoice. Please note however, that we shall not be under any obligation to replace any part returned to us under these circumstances or to give any refund in respect thereof. *
If a refund is agreed for parts supplied and returned, it will be subject to a 25% handling charge plus carriage (if applicable).
All electrical items (i.e., ECUs, window regulators, etc.) are NON-REFUNDABLE. Ensure that the item you are ordering is the part your need, and have the part numbers checked. Refunds will only be considered if the part is faulty, not if you have ordered incorrectly.
Ensure all goods are checked thoroughly before you sign for them. The words ‘UNEXAMINED’ or ‘UNCHECKED’ on the delivery note are unacceptable. We will not be held responsible for goods damaged in transit if they have been signed for in good condition.
Glass is sent and supplied at your own risk.
3. Any part which is incorrectly supplied by DG Rally or is found to be faulty or unserviceable (unless the fault was declared on purchase) will be exchanged or money refunded according to circumstances, provided that we are notified in writing within two weeks of the invoice date.
Goods or parts sold from this establishment are guaranteed or warranted for the time specified in the following clause:-
ALL NEW - OLD STOCK PARTS ARE GUARANTEED FOR ONE MONTH FROM DATE OF INVOICE. ALL SCONDHAND PARTS ARE GUARANTEED FOR TWO WEEKS FROM DATE OF INVOICE. *
The customers' Sale of Goods rights are not affected.
a) We require that the receipt issued with the part or article at the time of sale must be returned with the part being returned under complaint. Any returns must be agreed by both parties before returning the item in writing.
b) The part must be returned to the seller in the condition in which it was supplied. Partial dismantling or stripping of the part or parts may invalidate the guarantee.
c) All engines purchased MUST be fitted with a new Timing Cambelt or Timing Chain, filters and fluids. Ensure Engines & Gearboxes are filled with correct oils to the correct levels. Failure to follow these procedures will render your guarantee VOID.
d) All our parts are marked. Removal of these marks will render your guarantee VOID.
e) All parts must be fitted by a Qualified Technician. Failure to comply with this will render your guarantee VOID.
f) All liability for the item passes to the buyer on receipt of the goods.
4. We shall not be liable or responsible for:-
a) Any fault or defect in parts arising from wilful damage, negligence, failure to follow our instructions (whether written or oral), misuse or alteration to parts carried out otherwise than by us;
b) Any fault or damage caused by the fitting of parts.
c) Any consequential or indirect loss claimed under any circumstances.
6. If any article has been purchased via the EBAY account, Email, Post, Facsimile or over the telephone, the customer is entitled to a 7 day ‘cooling off' period. Please see Distance selling Regulations. THESE REGULATIONS DO NOT APPLY TO BUSINESS CUSTOMERS.
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
Return policy details
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.