This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tabThis amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions- opens in a new window or tab
After receiving the item, cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
Return policy details
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS:
For orders which have not been dispatched; orders can be cancelled off within the initial 30 days cooling off period.
For orders which have been dispatched; orders can be returned back to us for a refund if you change your mind - but the postage cost would have to be met by the buyer.
All items must be returned with a RMA number – Items returned back without RMA will not be accepted.
To get RMA please email the customer service team on email@example.com with the following:
- Your Order Number (Please check your email invoice)
- Delivery postcode & daytime telephone number
- Photos clearly showing what you can see
- Brief outline of the problem (which box, which part etc)
Please note that returns must be returned back: 1. In the original packaging and 2. In the same condition that the items were delivered in (For flat-packed items this would mean unassembled with no attempts to build being made)
- Please note that orders with multiple boxes have the risk of being split consigned.
(partially delivered on one day and partially another)
We do ensure that the items are sent out together to try and reduce this, but sometimes there can be a delivery performed over multiple days.
- In the unlikely event that items are delivered damaged:
- Please CHECK THE ITEMS BEFORE SIGNING FOR THE DELIVERY.
- Contact us within 24 hours of receiving the goods (We will usually request photos to show the damage).
- We would then process your request either via replacements or returns.
- Due to health and hygiene reasons; mattresses are exempt from our usual returns policy.
- Any returned mattresses must be un-opened and unused (Vacuum Packed where applicable)
- If you would like to try before you buy, please visit us at our showroom and a member of our team will be happy to assist.
- Please note that any items which have been assembled are deemed to have been accepted and are therefore not covered by our 30-day initial return to base policy;
- We are unable to arrange for collections of assembled items via our carriers as they are not insured to carry such products.
- We advise that all packaging is kept until the goods have been checked prior to the beginning of the assembly process.
- Please note that any returns must be arranged by the buyer at their own cost in order for an inspection to take place.
- Should the findings of the inspection show that an item was faulty at the point of dispatch then this postage charge will be refunded.
- If the items are returned because an item is found to have been assembled incorrectly, which has caused damage to the item, then a refund or exchange will be refused
and the item will be returned to the customer at the customers’ expense.
- When a return is requested in accordance with the contract, you, the customer must take reasonable care to ensure that the item(s) are received by us and that the goods are not damaged in transit on the return of the item.
- The items remain under your duty of care until they have been signed for as being returned.
- Under the Distant Seller Regulations, customers are under a statutory duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- Inspections will be completed on the returning of items back to our warehouse.
- This process is in place to assure our customers that any items which have to be returned back to us are investigate to prevent future re-occurrence.
12 MONTH GUARANTEE:
- For the peace of mind of all of our faithful customers we offer a 12 month guarantee on all items, however some terms and conditions apply.
- This means if for any reason the item is not functioning as advertised, or develops a fault we will repair/replace or supply replacement parts.
- The guarantee is back to base, which means that any faulty items must be returned to us with any delivery charges prepaid by the buyer before any replacements are issued.
We take feedback very seriously and as you can see from our reviews it is not often that something goes wrong.
In the unlikely event of something going wrong please contact the team on 01254 692888 so that the team can try to resolve a problem before leaving feedback/opening cases.