ZoZo Music is your premier source for musical instruments and accessories! We offer a wide variety of products to suit the needs of every musician, from the first time musical novice to the seasoned expert. We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, a well-trusted seller on ebay, as well as ID Verified and Square Trade Certified. Our goal at ZoZo Music is to provide you with the tools you need to make the music you love, at a price that you'll love even more.
Say hello to an old friend with a new look: The Korg MA-1 Metronome. Accurate, reliable and easy to use, the MA-1 picks up where Korg's ever popular MA-30 left off. The MA-1 is a compact metronome that solidly covers all the basics with a broad tempo range and a rich variety of beats and rhythm patterns. The MA-1 shows the beat in an innovative way that makes practicing easier. The MA-1 also doubles as a tuning aid, creating a full octave of reference pitches for any instrument. The MA-1 is available in your choice of two-tone color schemes: blue and black, or black and red. With stylish design and reliable functionality, this is an indispensible rhythm training aide for any musician.
- Multi-function compact metronome
- Available in two attractive color schemes: blue and black, or black and red
- Beat-Counting display makes it easier to practice your rhythm and phrasing
- Choose from two types of tempo steps: pendulum steps or full steps
- Tap Tempo function lets you quickly set the desired tempo
- Beat display offers from 1 to 9 beats, plus 8 rhythm types to practice any style of music
- Tune any instrument using the 12 step (C4 – B4) chromatic reference pitch
- Adjustable calibration setting (410 – 480 Hz)
- Earphone jack with adjustable volume
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function
- Up to approximately 290 hours of continuous operation
New easy-to-understand Beat-Counting display
With the new Beat-Counting display, the number of triangular icons in the display indicates the specified beat. On each beat, the icon color changes (moving from left to right), indicating the current beat of the measure in a way that's intuitively clear. This provides visual cues as to when measures will change – a helpful advance over metronomes that provide only an audible indication.
Versatile Tempo & Rhythm features
The tempo can be set using one of three methods: increase or decrease the tempo using the standard increments familiar from a mechanical metronome (pendulum steps); increase or decrease the tempo in single-step increments over the full range of 30-252 (full steps), or use the Tap Tempo function to enter the tempo by pressing the switch in time with the music. Practice a wide variety of songs by specifying any beat count from 1 to 9, and choose any one of the eight rhythm types: quarter notes, eighth notes, triplets (straight triplets, triplets with inner beat omitted, triplets with the third beat omitted), and sixteenth notes (quadruplets, quadruplets with middle beats omitted, quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted).
Doubles as a chromatic tuner!
Sound Out mode produces a reference pitch (selectable over an octave C4-B4) that you can use when tuning nearly any instrument. The frequency of the A4 reference pitch (calibration) can be adjusted in 1 Hz steps over the broad range of 410 Hz to 480 Hz. Earphone jack for personal use. An earphone output is provided for personal use. The earphone volume can be adjusted to suit for any situation; from private practice in your room to group rehearsal in the studio.
Memory backup /auto power-off
When you turn off the power, the current tempo, beat, rhythm, calibration, and reference tone settings will be remembered for the next time you use the MA-1. (These settings will be initialized when you replace the batteries.) After 20 minutes of non-use with the power on, the power will automatically turn off to preserve the battery life.
Up to 290 hours of continuous use
The MA-1 is designed for long battery life, with continuous operation of approximately 70 hours when using zinc-carbon batteries, or approximately 290 hours when using alkaline batteries.
- Tempo range: 30 to 252/min (BPM)
- Tempo settings: Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
- Beats: 0–9 beats
- Rhythms: 1/4 notes, 1/8 notes, triplets (straight triplets, triplets with inner beat omitted, triplets with the third beat omitted), 1/16 notes (quadruplets, quadruplets with middle beats omitted, quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted).
- Tempo accuracy: +/-0.2 %
- Reference pitch: Twelve-tone equal temperament C4–B4
- Calibration range: 410Hz–480Hz (1Hz steps)
- Reference pitch precision: +/-1 cent or better
- Connectors: Headphones jack (stereo mini jack ø3.5mm / 1/8”)
- Speaker: Dynamic speaker (Max. 0.5W, ø23mm)
- Power supply: Two AAA batteries, 3V (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 70 hours (when using zinc-carbon batteries), Approx. 290 hours (when using alkaline batteries), (tempo 120, 4 beats, and max volume)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 59 x 17 mm / 4.02 x 2.32 x 0.67 inches
- Weight: 71g / 2.5 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items: Two AAA batteries for checking operation
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Free Shipping Included!
- UPC: 959112080386
- MPN: MA1BL
- Retail Price: $40.00
FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED!
| ZoZo Music Advantage
- We prefer payment via Paypal.
- If paid via PayPal, we will only ship to the shipping address shown on Paypal.
- We also accept credit card payments over the phone. Please call us at 210-684-ZOZO(9696) to make payment.
- We currently accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal
- Payment must be received within 3 days. If payment cannot be made within specified time, please contact us to make arrangements. We will try to work with you.
- Texas residents must pay 8.125% sales tax.
We, at ZoZo Music, pride ourselves on having some of the quickest and safest shipping in the industry! All items are professionally packed with the utmost care to ensure a safe trip! We make every effort to ship your product out as soon as possible. Most orders received by 3pm CST, are shipped the same day!
We have partnered with various companies and warehouses across the country in order to offer our customers a wider variety of products. Occasionally, an order may ship from one of these locations. Please allow 3-5 business days for shipment of these orders. We also offer expedited shipping services such as USPS Express Mail (next day service), UPS 2nd day and UPS Next day. Additional shipping fees will apply.
- We ship every business day (Monday-Friday), excluding national holidays.
- Items are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. We ship FAST, usually same day if paid before 3pm CST!
- Overnight shipments will be sent via USPS Express Mail or UPS Next Day.
- Orders going to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service. Additional charges may apply.
- Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped via USPS
- Most orders under 5 lbs are shipped via USPS Parcel Post or First Class Mail.
- Insurance is included on all shipments. There is no additional fee for insurance.
- If paid via PayPal, we will only ship to the shipping address shown on PayPal.
- All items are professionally packaged with the utmost care!
- We do ship to various International destinations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Brokers fees, taxes, customs, and any other expenses associated with importing/exporting the instrument are at the customer's expense and are the customer's responsibility. Please contact us for a shipping cost quote.
- Additional shipping charges will apply for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Pacific Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Military APO/FPO locations that use a U.S. Postal ZIP Code. We currently ship to these destinations via U.S. Postal Service.
- If your purchase was eligible for Free Shipping, and the item is returned, the original shipping cost incurred by ZoZo Music for the delivery of your merchandise, will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How long will it take to receive your order via UPS?
How long will it take to recieve your order via Fedex?
Here at ZoZo Music, we believe that "Today's satisfied customer, is tomorrow's loyal patron." That's why our number one priority at ZoZo Music is to make certain that every customer, is a satisfied customer. We know that the level of customer service and support is just as important as the price and quality of the product. We also realize that you have an endless amount of choices on where to purchase your gear and we want to help make that an easier choice for you.
Selecting and purchasing a product online can be a very difficult process. ZoZo Music is here to make that process as smooth as possible by offering a large selection of products, unbeatable prices and the "ZoZo Music Advantage" that guarantees customer satisfaction with every purchase! The "ZoZo Music Advantage" allows our customers to make each purchase with comfort and confidence. From our knowledgeable, customer service oriented staff to our unbeatable, low prices, ZoZoMusic is sure to please. Check out some of the features offered by the "ZoZo Music Advantage" and make the decision on where to purchase your gear, an easy one!
- Low Price Guarantee
- 30-Day Hassle Free Return Policy
- Free Same Day Shipping on Most Orders
- No Sales Tax (Except in Texas)
- Member of The Better Business Bureau
- Member of Namm (National Association of Music Merchants)
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
- Highly Personalized Customer Service
- Long-time and Well-Trusted Ebay Seller
- "ID" Verified via eBay
- Square Trade Certified
- Fast Email Response Time
- Great Products, Better Prices And The Best Customer Service
At ZoZo Music, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and value! We stand behind the products we sell and we offer an excellent return policy to ensure your satisfaction! Our #1 priority is to make sure that every customer is a satisfied customer. That's why we offer a "No Hassle", "No Questions Asked" 30-day return policy (14 days for used items).
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise within 30 days of the shipping date for a complete refund of the merchandise price, no questions asked!
- We will also allow an in-house credit, or exchange for another product, if you prefer.
- All returns must be received in the complete and original packaging with all included accessories and complete documentation (Owner's Manual, blank warranty card, quick start guides, etc.).
- Returned merchandise must be returned in it's original condition with no signs of wear, use or abuse.
- In the event that the returned product is not in the same condition as it was when we shipped it, you may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the original shipping cost incurred by ZoZo Music for the delivery of your merchandise, will be deducted from your credit or refund.
- Return shipping will be at the customer's expense.
- A Return Authorization number is required for all returns. Please contact us to obtain an RA number and complete instructions before returning any items.
- Returned merchandise received without an RA number may be refused and sent back without notice.
- No returns past 30 days.
Q. Do you sell any other items?
A. Yes, we also sell gig bags, hardshell cases, an assortment of amplifiers, tuners, pickups, effects pedals, straps, cables and many other accessories! We also carry other instruments such as flutes, saxophones, trumpets, clarinets, pro-audio equipment, DJ equipment, drum sets, percussion, violins, banjos, ukuleles, mandolins and much, much more! Just let us know what else you need and we'll be happy to list it as an eBay auction item!
Q. Are the pictures seen in the Ebay ad of the exact item being sold?
A. In most cases, we do use stock photos. The grain, color and other small details may differ slightly.
Q. Do new instruments and accessories carry a warranty?
A. Yes, new instruments and accessories do carry the full manufacturer's warranty. We are an Authorized Dealer for all new instruments we sell.
Q. Does the instrument come with a case or any other accessories?
A. No, the instrument does not come with a case or any other accessories unless otherwise noted in the description.
Q. If paid via PayPal or a credit card, will you ship to a "Gift" address?
A. Yes, if paid via PayPal, we can ship to a gift address. The gift address must be listed on PayPal as the shipping address. No exceptions.
Q. Do you charge sales tax?
A. ZoZo Music is currently based in the state of Texas. Subsequently, we are required to charge applicable sales taxes to Texas residents. Customers residing outside of Texas will not be charged sales tax.
Q. How do I change or cancel an order?
A. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and our sales representatives are here to help you pick out the gear right for you. We do understand that occasionally, orders may need to be changed or canceled and we will be more than happy to accommodate your request. Please call our sales representatives at 210-684-ZOZO(9696). Most orders are shipped within 24 hours, so it is not always possible to cancel or change an order once it has been placed. In this case, our return policy will apply.
Q. Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S Territories? What about APO/FPO?
A. Yes, we currently ship via U.S. Postal Service to Hawaii and the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Pacific Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Military APO/FPO locations that use a U.S. Postal ZIP Code. Additional shipping costs will apply, so please contact us for an accurate shipping quote. USPS restrictions and conditions may apply.
Q. Do you offer International Shipping?
A. Yes, we do ship to various International destinations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Brokers fees, taxes, customs, and any other expenses associated with importing/exporting the instrument are at the customer's expense and are the customer's responsibility. Those fees are not covered in our shipping fees or the price of the items purchased. Please contact us for a shipping cost quote.
7715 Mainland Dr, Ste. 116
San Antonio, Tx. 78250