MEMORY FOAM DOUBLE BED TOPPERS ENHANCERS ARE AN ALTERNATIVE TO EXPENSIVE MEMORY FOAM MATTRESSES 2.5cm 50D MEMORY FOAM
SIZE: 135cm x 190cm x 2.5cm
Offers the advantages of memory foam technology for continued restful sleep
Memory responsive foam contours to your body
Responds to body temprature
Designed to help keep your spine straight
Removable Washable cover (76% Polyester/ 24% Cotton)
For people who do not want to purchase a full mattress for hundreds of pounds made out of memory foam, you could always buy an alternative memory foam bed topper enhancer. These toppers also give you the benefits and advantages of a mattress, but at a fraction of a cost.
But why exactly do people nowadays opt to buy the a memory foam bed topper? What can it do for you and for your family, and how does it able to help you? Perhaps the answer lies in the memory foam’s history.
Memory foam was originally designed by NASA to protect the astronauts whenever they go for space explorations. Because of its unique properties unlike normal foams, they have been widely accepted not only by NASA, but also by the medical facilities.
Memory foam reacts to a human body’s warmth and weight. It is denser than normal mattresses, which make it obviously heavier. However, it solves the problems of usual mattresses which are either too firm or too soft. By making sure that it is neither very soft nor too form, memory foam can provide a great support for the elderly people, people with back problems or neck problems, and those people who want to invest in a very good type of bedding.
Because of these dense properties, the memory foam bed toppers are able to give a lot of benefits like that of a full-fledged memory foam mattress. Here are some things that a topper can do for you the moment you choose to get one for yourself:
• A topper can give you the same benefits as that of a mattress. Because it is smaller and more compact, it’s also easier to set up in your bedroom. You don’t have to replace your whole mattress to experience the benefits of memory foam – you just have to put it on top of your existing mattress, and you’d be able to enjoy a good night’s sleep.
• Memory foams can alleviate neck pain, back pain, arthritis pain and sciatic pain. By carefully adjusting to your body, it can effectively lessen the pain and relax your joints, therefore acting as a cushion to your whole body.
• It has heat retaining properties, which can be very good for body pain. With memory foam, you don’t have to put on tons and tons of blankets to get warm – even the bottom of your body which touches your bed stays warm.
• You can easily move the topper from one bed to another. Because memory foam is denser than usual foams, a mattress made out of such is very heavy. A topper, on the other hand, is lighter and can be easily transferred. So if you are thinking of bringing your topper the next time you sleep over a friend’s house, then you can easily bring it along.
• It is a cheap alternative for converting beds to memory foam. This can be beneficial not only to households, but also to hotels, cruise lines and hospitals that want to upgrade the quality of their beds without having to replace everything.