Epic Tools Ltd is offering a new
WORX Professional 115mm (4-1/2") Mini Angle Grinder, 110v.
Like Us On Facebook
Features on the item:
- A fantastic quality Angle Grinder designed for both the professional trades and keen DIY.
- There's nothing sophisticated about an angle grinder, they simply need to function to a standard that you the professional needs and demands. The WORX angle grinders do just that, guaranteed for 3 years*
- The WORX WU706 4.5" / 115mm angle grinder is a slim line little number that packs a punch with it's 710w motor featuring auto stop carbon brushes.
- Power is driven through a robust metal gear box with top mounted spindle lock for fast disc change and a mounting either side for the auxiliary hand.
- Safety is paramount so the on off switch is a 2 stage slide action to avoid accidental starting and will lock in the on position for prolonged grinding.
- The WU706 takes the standard 4.5" / 115mm disc with a 22.2mm centre bore and M14 spindle thread, disc speed is 10000 rpm with no load.
- Complete with a 3metres of rubber power cable and weighs in at only 1.5kg.
- 3 year guarantee from worx tools (must register online within 30 days of purchase)
- Cable: 3 m rubber
- Disc bore: 22.2 mm
- Disc size: 115 mm
- No-load speed : 10000 / min
- Rated power input: 710 W
- Spindle thread: M14
- Machine weight : 1.5 kg
- Voltage 110v
- Protective Blade Guard
- Auxiliary Side Handle
- Pin Spanner
- Full Operating Instructions
We can combine postage costs
When purchasing more than one item from our company please before completing payment click the request total from seller button so we can combine the postage costs for you.
If you require any more information, please contact us by;
E-mail or call Customer Services on Tel: 01502 717788.
Please take note that if you live in one of the below postcode areas your delivery will take 3-5 working days and will require a signature:
AB 31 to AB 38, AB 40 to AB 56, IV 1 to 28, IV 30 to 32, IV 36 & 40, IV 52 to 54, IV63, KW 1 to 14, PA 21 to PA 38, PH 4 to PH 41, PH 49, PH 50, HS, V 41 to 49, IV 51, 55 & 56,
KA 27 & 28, KW 15 to17, PA 20, PA 41 to 49, PA 60 to 78, PH 42 to 44, ZE, Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Man (IM), Channel Islands, The Isle of Wight
We offer a Quick & Safe delivery service, see our feedback for confirmation!
Epic Tools Ltd is a VAT and Registered Company in the U.K , if you require a VAT receipt with your purchase, please advise us on this via Ebay message, email or phone and the receipt can be sent with your order.
Please click HERE to see our Company Terms and Conditions, with
information on our Postage, Delivery, Customer Service, Payment and more.
By placing an order, you are confirming you agree with our terms and conditions.
Thanks for looking and check out Epic Tools for quality products at fantastic prices: