Welding machine TIG 200
This TIG Welder Kit can be used to weld wagons, bike frames, lawn mowers, door handles, fenders and many others made from low-carbon steel, alloy steel etc.
The Welder features an HF arc starter that starts the arc before the metal is touched, duty cycle 35% at 20-180A, and a good performance in both MMA and TIG mode.
It is also light in weight, compact, and excellent for professionals and DIY users.
Delivery includes a chipping hammer/brush, an electrode holder for MMA, ground wire, a TIG torch with 4,5m cable, TIG accessories, and a storage case.
- Power supply: 230V ~ 50Hz
- Protection: IP21
- Gas: argon, carbon dioxide
- Rated output: 7,1 kVA
- Power factor: 0,9
- Max. no-load voltage: 58 V
- Welding current DC: 10 - 200 A
- Dimensions: 46 x 27 x 33 cm
- Total weight: about 8,8 kg
- SKU: 140260