Details about NICHOLAS HOULT CROSSRAIL BLAKE LIVELY SAMUEL L JACKSON ES MAGAZINE MARCH 2013NICHOLAS HOULT CROSSRAIL BLAKE LIVELY SAMUEL L JACKSON ES MAGAZINE MARCH 2013 See original listing
21 May, 2014 21:41:22 BST
London, United Kingdom
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
ES MAGAZINE - MARCH 2013 - BRAND NEW
NICHOLAS HOULT - CROSSRAIL - BLAKE LIVELY - SAMUEL L JACKSON
ES magazine is a weekly UK publication distributed with the London Evening Standard newspaper and features exclusive interviews plus fashion, glamour, lifestyle, etc.
This week's issue "HELLO HOLLYWOOD" features English actor NICHOLAS HOULT on the front cover.
- NICHOLAS HOULT - "MY BIGGEST FEAR IS BECOMING A SAD, OLD, LONELY ACTOR" - INTERVIEW:
- NICHOLAS HOULT is Hollywood's new crush, with a stack of blockbuster films lined up,
including Mad Max, X-Men and Birdsong, and his mentor, Colin Firth, to keep him level-headed.
But the boy from Berkshire is still smarting from his recent split with Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence...
- "He (Colin Firth) is always the best person to go to for advice. He's been through all the actor breakdowns, so he can see it for what it is."
- 6-page article including interview and pictures (see main picture and insets).
- Photographs by: Tomo Brejc; Styled by: Anish Patel.
- CROSSRAIL - WELCOME TO THE UNDERWORLD:
- Far beneath London's streets, two vast machines called Phyllis and Ada are slowly digging their way through thousands of tonnes of clay
(carefully avoiding secret government tunnels) to build CROSSRAIL...
"She is less of a machine than a mobile mothership with kitchens, workshops and a rescue pod."
- 4-page article including pictures (see insets).
- BLAKE LIVELY - MY LONDON:
- The Gossip Girl loves Ladurée and has fancy dress parties with Florence Welch...
- 1-page interview article including picture (see insets).
- SAMUEL L JACKSON - 10 MINUTES WITH...:
- "I have way too many skeletons in my closet to go into politics."
- Half-page short interview article including picture.
- ALL ABOUT MY MOTHER: SHINGAI SHONIWA - DAN SNOW - EMILY MAITLIS
- Three celebrities and their mums on their special relationships.
- 4-page article including interviews and pictures.
- HOW TO BEAT THE BABY BOOKS: One woman's war against the parenting gurus.
- WHAT'S IN A NAME?: You're nobody until you've trademarked your name.
- FOOD: RACHEL KHOO's salmon and samphire open lasagne (RECIPE).
- Plus: Fashion, Lifestyle, Glamour & more...
This magazine is in Brand NEW condition
Strong safe cardboard packaging.
Recorded (Signed For) delivery to all UK destinations available.
International Signed For delivery to non-UK & overseas available.
Combined postage for multiple wins where possible.
Please have a look at my other items for sale.
Please contact me if you have any questions. I am unable to accept returns.