Details about NVQ/QCF Unit DEM 204 ANSWERSSee original listing
14 Sep, 2011 14:28:59 BST
wolverhampton, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Are you doing your QCF Diploma level 2/3 in Health & Social Care?
Do you need help with your optional units?
If you answered YES to the above, you need to purchase this item!!!!
I am a qualified Health & Social care Assessor, with over 20 years experience, helping learners to gain their qualifications.
I compiled these detailed guidance Answers for students, to help them understand what their answers needed to include for unit:
DEM 204 (4222-367)
"Enable rights and choices of individuals with dementia whilst minimising risks "
Please note, my guidance answers are for the New Diploma level 2/3 Qualifications, not like other's listed on e-bay, which are answers to the :
Old NVQ level 2/3 Qualifications! All of my guidance answers are based on the new framework, and new outcomes, clearly written, so easy to understand!!!!!
(THIS GUIDANCE MATERIAL COULD STILL BE USED FOR REFERENCE, FOR NVQ LEVEL 2/3 AWARDS!)
This guidance materials consists of over 3,900 words, and is 8 A4 pages long!!!
The guidance answers cover the following:
Outcome 1 Understand key legislation and agreed ways of working that support the fulfilment of rights and choices of individuals with dementia while minimising risk of harm
1. Explain the impact of key legislation that relates to fulfilment of rights and choices and the minimising of risk of harm for an individual with dementia
2. Evaluate agreed ways of working that relate to rights and choices of an individual with dementia
3. Explain how and when personal information may be shared with carers and others, taking into account legislative frameworks and agreed ways of working
Outcome 2 Be able to maximise the rights and choices of individuals with dementia
1. Demonstrate that the best interests of an individual with dementia are considered when planning and delivering care and support
2. Demonstrate how an individual with dementia can be enabled to exercise their rights and choices even when a decision has not been deemed to be in their best interests
3. Explain why it is important not to assume that an individual with dementia cannot make their own decisions
4. Describe how the ability of an individual with dementia to make decisions may fluctuate
Outcome 3 Be able to involve carers and others in supporting individuals with dementia
1. Demonstrate how carers and others can be involved in planning support that promotes the rights and choices of an individual with dementia and minimises risk of harm
2. Describe how a conflict of interest can be addressed between the carer and an individual with dementia whilst balancing rights, choices and risk
3. Describe how to ensure an individual with dementia, carers and others feel able to complain without fear of retribution
Outcome 4 Be able to maintain the privacy, dignity and respect of individuals with dementia whilst promoting rights and choices
1. Describe how to maintain privacy and dignity when providing personal support for intimate care to an individual with dementia
2. Demonstrate that key physical aspects of the environment are enabling care workers to show respect and dignity for an individual with dementia
3. Demonstrate that key social aspects of the environment
All of my work is typed, so easy to read, and will be sent to you within 24 hrs of recieved payment via paypal.
The materials will be sent on CD FORMAT, via Royal Mail (2nd class)
(Express delivery method available, if resources needed a.s.a.p)
PLEASE NOTE :THESE GUIDANCE ANSWERS MUST NOT BE COPIED, THEY ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. I HAVE PRODUCED THIS MATERIAL, AND THEREFORE IT MUST NOT BE RE-SOLD, OR RE-PRODUCED !
THIS ITEM IS A GUIDANCE STUDY AID ONLY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS TO BE SUBMITTED AS EVIDENCE FOR A DIPLOMA AWARD.
THIS COULD RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE AWARD.
*****NOW AVAILABLE AND READY TO SEND******
CHECK OUT FEEDBACK FROM SATISFIED BUYERS, WHO HAVE BOUGHT MY GUIDANCE MATERIALS!!!
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OTHER NVQ/QCF GUIDANCE MATERIALS I HAVE LISTED
I HAVE ESSAYS,PERSONAL STATEMENTS, COVERING: EQUALITY & DIVERSITY, GSCC CODES OF PRACTICE, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT etc............
(I also have other individual optional unit guidance answers available)
Simply 'click' on 'other items for sale' on this page, to view optional unit listings
Any questions please contact me at: