****FROM OUR PREMIER COLLECTION OF DESIGNER DRESSES***
SIZE 8-10 IVORY WEDDING DRESS FROM SAN PATRICK
A stunning one-piece ivory wedding dress. This beautiful dress is made of satin with a lace overlayer. From the top designer, San Patrick. The style name is "Eneida". From the 2010 collection, but is still very much 'on-trend' with lace dresses continuing to be very popular. Google "San Patrick Eneida" for the designer's images. Original shop price was £1,110
***This dress is cut with extra length. It would be very difficult to shorten due to the lace all around the hem, so is only really suitable for brides of 5ft 9" (in high heels) - 6ft (in low heels). Please check measurements carefully - if you are tall and slim (lucky you!) then this could be your dream dress***
The bodice is boned for additional shape and support. Notched satin neckline, with lace beneath. The dress is covered with a hailspot tulle fabric, and decorated with lace motifs.
The dress zips up at the back, with buttons over.
The mermaid skirt is very fitted over the hips and thighs, and flares into a mid-length train. Godet pleats at the front add lots of movement. Netting underskirts could be added for a fuller outline. There is a lace edge to the hem and train. Please note that the dress has a lace edged hem, and I wouldn't recommend trying to get it shortened, so please check measurements carefully.
The dress is labelled as a size 10, but comes up smaller - more like a generous size 8/small 10. The actual measurements are as follows:-
(Please note that bust measurement is all around the widest part of your bust, not your bra size)
Bust 34 inches
Waist 27 inches
Length at front (from top of bodice to hem) 59 inches
Length at back (from top of bodice to end of train) 84 inches
PLEASE CHECK ALL MEASUREMENTS CAREFULLY
This dress is an ex-sample and has been tried on by other brides. There are faint signs of trying on (slightly grubby around the buttons and neckline - I have tried to show this in the last 2 pictures, but it is very faint), so it may benefit from a clean. Otherwise it is in very good condition
A beautiful, quality dress for a fraction of the original retail price.
PLEASE SEE MY OTHER WEDDING DRESS LISTINGS
Sarah’s aim is to provide quality bridal dresses and accessories at prices that are well below shop prices – sometimes as low as 10% of the retail value - to brides wishing to have the dress of their dreams, but without spending a huge proportion of their wedding budget on it. Many of my dresses are from popular and well known designers. I DO NOT SELL COPIES OR FAKES - I just sell top quality dresses at AMAZING prices
Dresses will probably crease during delivery and need to be pressed/steamed before wearing
When our dresses are stated as ‘ex-samples’ in the main description, this means that they will have been tried on in a shop environment by brides wishing to purchase a bespoke dress. These dresses are not sold as perfect. Minor flaws such as the odd loose or missing bead, and a little dustiness under the hem are to be expected. However these are generally stated in the listing.
Where our dresses are stated as 'New' in the main description, this means that they have been purchased to be sold 'off the peg'. They have not been used as samples, but may have been tried on by brides looking to purchase (as in a normal clothes store)
Where a dress is second-hand, and has been previously used for a wedding this will be stated in the listing.
Where any faults/imperfections are discovered these will be noted in the listing and it is our aim to be as honest as possible so that you will be happy with your purchase.
Label sizes in wedding dresses often do not reflect the actual size of the dress. We list our dresses by approximate measured size. We have supplied actual measurements of all our dresses for your information. Please check them carefully.
I post heavier dresses by courier, who collect on Mondays and Wednesdays. However, where possible, I will send by Royal Mail within 2 business days of completed funds.
Stored in a pet-free and smoke free environment.
Terms and conditions (boring, but if you wish to bid then please read carefully)
· Payment within 3 days of end of listing, unless by prior arrangement. Payment by Paypal is preferred, but payments by postal orders or personal cheques are also accepted. However, we will wait for personal cheques to clear before dispatching the goods. If you wish to collect, then cash on collection is also accepted. All non-paying bidders will be reported to Ebay.
· We do offer refunds as we know this is probably the most important clothing purchase you will make. However this will be subject to the following terms:- (1)Goods are returned at your own cost, and in the condition that they were received. (2) Goods must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt – please ensure we are notified via the eBay returns procedure. Returns will only be processed via the eBay returns process (3) Refunds will be processed promptly once the dress is received back and checked. Refund will be for the purchase price less my actual postage costs (which may be different to the postage charged on the listing). Where an item is listed with free P&P my actual postage cost will be deducted.
· Goods posted to a non-UK address will only be sent to a confirmed Paypal address, and will require a signature. Please contact us for costs.
· We aim to be as honest as possible and are confident our listing reflects the item as accurately as possible. We offer a full refund if the item is significantly different to the description. If you do have any problems, please contact us before leaving feedback.
· Where dresses are described as ‘ex-samples’, this means that they will have been tried on in a shop environment by brides wishing to purchase a bespoke dress. These dresses are not sold as perfect. They have not been used for a wedding, but are likely to have minor flaws, such as the odd loose or missing bead, or a faint dustiness under the hem.
· All goods will need to be signed for. Goods will normally be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of cleared funds, but we aim to dispatch the next day where possible
· By bidding on this item you are accepting our terms and conditions as stated.