Sarah’s aim is to provide quality bridal dresses and accessories at prices that are well below shop prices – sometimes as low as 10% of the retail value - to brides wishing to have the dress of their dreams, but without spending a huge proportion of their wedding budget on it. Many of my dresses are from popular and well known designers. I DO NOT SELL COPIES OR FAKES - I just sell top quality dresses at AMAZING prices
Dresses will probably crease during delivery and need to be pressed/steamed before wearing
When our dresses are stated as ‘ex-samples’ in the main description, this means that they will have been tried on in a shop environment by brides wishing to purchase a bespoke dress. These dresses are not sold as perfect. Minor flaws such as the odd loose or missing bead, and a little dustiness under the hem are to be expected. However these are generally stated in the listing.
Where our dresses are stated as 'New' in the main description, this means that they have been purchased to be sold 'off the peg'. They have not been used as samples, but may have been tried on by brides looking to purchase (as in a normal clothes store)
Where a dress is second-hand, and has been previously used for a wedding this will be stated in the listing.
Where any faults/imperfections are discovered these will be noted in the listing and it is our aim to be as honest as possible so that you will be happy with your purchase.
Label sizes in wedding dresses often do not reflect the actual size of the dress. We list our dresses by approximate measured size. We have supplied actual measurements of all our dresses for your information. Please check them carefully.
I post heavier dresses by courier, who collect on Mondays and Wednesdays. However, where possible, I will send by Royal Mail within 2 business days of completed funds.
Stored in a pet-free and smoke free environment.
Terms and conditions (boring, but if you wish to bid then please read carefully)
· Payment within 3 days of end of listing, unless by prior arrangement. Payment by Paypal is preferred, but payments by postal orders or personal cheques are also accepted. However, we will wait for personal cheques to clear before dispatching the goods. If you wish to collect, then cash on collection is also accepted. All non-paying bidders will be reported to Ebay.
· We do offer refunds as we know this is probably the most important clothing purchase you will make. However this will be subject to the following terms:- (1)Goods are returned at your own cost, and in the condition that they were received. (2) Goods must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt – please ensure we are notified via the eBay returns procedure. Returns will only be processed via the eBay returns process (3) Refunds will be processed promptly once the dress is received back and checked. Refund will be for the purchase price less my actual postage costs (which may be different to the postage charged on the listing). Where an item is listed with free P&P my actual postage cost will be deducted.
· Goods posted to a non-UK address will only be sent to a confirmed Paypal address, and will require a signature. Please contact us for costs.
· We aim to be as honest as possible and are confident our listing reflects the item as accurately as possible. We offer a full refund if the item is significantly different to the description. If you do have any problems, please contact us before leaving feedback.
· Where dresses are described as ‘ex-samples’, this means that they will have been tried on in a shop environment by brides wishing to purchase a bespoke dress. These dresses are not sold as perfect. They have not been used for a wedding, but are likely to have minor flaws, such as the odd loose or missing bead, or a faint dustiness under the hem.
· All goods will need to be signed for. Goods will normally be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt of cleared funds, but we aim to dispatch the next day where possible
· By bidding on this item you are accepting our terms and conditions as stated.