On 19-Mar-10 at 22:33:16 GMT, seller added the following information:
PLEASE NOTE There is no dispatch on Saturday after 1pm, all day Sunday and Monday each week At Bank holidays this will include Tuesday. Customers making purchases after 1pm on Saturdays should bare this in mind and may I ask you to make allowance for this when expecting the delivery of your order
eCobbler.com Customer Returns Policy
1. Customers have the right to return their order within 14 days of purchase. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel an order after processing, only the product costs will be refunded upon receipt of returned goods as eCobbler.com does not refund postal charges. Where customers return items under this clause, they must pay the return postage costs
2. All returned products will be refunded or exchanged provided they have not been used or damaged. Postage costs will only be refunded if goods received were incorrect, faulty or damaged upon receipt. Photographic evidence may be required to support a claim.
3. Returned items should be sent by Royal Mail 1st Class Post, eCobbler.com will not cover return postage costs for Special Delivery or any courier service. It is essential that a certificate of Posting is obtained from the Post Office
4. Any returned items must be received within 14 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement. Any goods returned more than 28 days after purchase, whether faulty or not, will not be refunded or replaced and the returned goods will be disposed of.
5. Any items damaged during return due to insufficient packaging may only receive a part refund at eCobbler.com discretion. eCobbler.com will not be responsible for items lost in the Post whilst being returned.
6. In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, eCobbler.com will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, eCobbler.com will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned incorrect item, refund the customer for the cost of their 2nd order and for their return postage.
7. Orders returned 'Not Called For' by Royal Mail , customers will be required to fund the re-posting of the returned item.
8. It is assumed that customers have read and agreed to these terms and conditions when making their purchase
9. In all situation where a full Refund is required or agreed following an Ebay Purchase a “Mutual Withdrawal Agreement” must be agreed through Ebay before such refund can be issued.
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
International Customers purchasing multi items Please make your purchase and request an invoice with combined postage
For Credit/Debit card payment over the phone please phone Bernard on 01274 420443
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your maximum bid:
Your maximum bid:
Please read the full listing. By clicking Confirm bid you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder. You will enter a binding contract.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Postage Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.