Here we have my father's Navman iCN500 SatNav. Originally purchased on 3-Oct-2006 he stopped using it a few years ago whe he got a car with a SatNav built in.
What we have for sale is
- The iCN500 SatNav which looks fine and seems to work OK. It does seem to lose the GPS signal quite regularly - I personally use a Garmin Nuvi and this Navman seems to lose the signal when the Garmin stays connected. I don't think I would be able to use it without an additional aerial.
- SD Card for GB
- Car Charger which works but no wall charger
- USB cable
- 5 discs: Application Installer, Maps for UK and Ireland 2004.2, Discs 1-3 Mapps for Europe 2004.2
- User manual
- The original Socket clip (the thing that lets you mount it on the windscreen) but the locking nut is missing and the socket part of the ball and socket is broken and unusable
- Some other mounting bits that I can't make head nor tail of - my father says that he bought these so that he could fit the Navman to the ventilation slots on his old car. I can't make them work - I may be being thick or they may be incomplete or they may be from some completely different item.
Cash on collection is fine - viewing is fine - item is in Sevenoaks TN13