Details about New 2012 Veterinary Full Imaging X-Ray VETX040-AP 4kw High Frequency PortableSee original listing
27 Sep, 2012 14:54:07 BST
Approximately £7,842.43(including postage)
Free Economy Shipping from outside US | See details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. help icon for delivery - opens a layer
International delivery - items may be subject to customs processing depending on the item's declared value.
Sellers set the item's declared value and must comply with customs declaration laws.
As the buyer, you should be aware of possible:
- delays from customs inspection.
- import duties and taxes which buyers must pay.
- brokerage fees payable at the point of delivery.
Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on international trade.
1/1Feedback on our suggestions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Model:||VET040-AP Portable / 2012|
New 2012 Veterinary Full Body Imaging X-Ray System VETX040-AP 4kw High Frequency Portable.
We ship this item by economy air shipping with usually a 2 - 3 week turn around time to get it to your door!
1) Simple & light structure;
2) 6-segment LED digital display;
3) Anatomical memories for 24 selection program;
4) High precision control in tube voltage & current;
5) Self-protection & auto-diagnosis available when malfunction occurs.Veterinary X-Ray Equipment Applications:
Wild rescue, orthopedic, icu ward, emergency department, general out-patient：
1. Integrated with high frequency and high voltage generator, main control system, intelligent computer system, numeric display and beam limited device.
2. It is designed and manufactured precisely and compactly, more flexibly and widely used; using the technique of inverse converter for hf and computer-controlled closed-loop adjusting system, stable high voltage output is generated and high-quality images can be obtained.
3. Using the buttons of kv and mas to adjust the photographic parameters, display them on high-brightness leds, interlock protection conditions is determined by software, which is convenient for doctors to operate.
4. X-Ray tube is placed in lead cylinder which can effectively shield the gamma leakage and protect environment and operators’ safety.
5. 24 radiographic conditions are preset and can be customized according to user requirements.
6. Manually controlled, controls remotely the double control photography function.
7. Photographic time by microcomputer accuracy control, photographic conclusion aft engine automatic time delay 30s, but the active control photography gap, avoids overloading the use, realizes the automatic protection
8. Uses the microcomputer to monitor each kind of breakdown source, once breaks down, microcomputer cut-off all outputs, and demonstrate the breakdown code, the recognition breakdown reason.
9. The VETX040-A Portable X-Ray is more suitable for animal hospital bed sets.
10. The x-ray machine fuselages hangs on the support and you may control ≥±90° revolving, the x-ray shoe may make 90° turn over, is advantageous for the different angles. The arm support reciprocates with follow-up balance and has locks installed.
11. X-Ray machine fuselage 18.8kg, carries the transportation to be more convenient. support 23kg, the different place migration is more flexible, but moves to after rapidly is injured the animal development to diagnose and treat the supports may disassemble rapidly fold, puts in the car reserve theater box, makes a house call more convenient
12. Is suitable in each kind of cassette size
(NOT FOR SALE TO USERS IN THE UNITED STATES AT THIS TIME. We are currently working on the submission of proper documentation procedures with The United States (U.S.) Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) and the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) for the marketing and sale of this x-ray equipment in the United States. If you are interested in this equipment for your veterinary practice and your practice is located in the United States please contact us so that we can get your contact information and advise you as to when you can expect to be able to purchase the equipment for your use here in the United States.)
Worldwide Shipping to your Door. Customs, duties and taxes are pre-paid in the shipping fee and there are no additional charges to worry about.
We are experienced with both National and International shipping.
Leave all the shipping to us!!!
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
PO Box 294
MT Clemens, MI. 48046