Welcome to Fast2Worldwide!
Car Power Inverter
The item will be dispatched via Royal Mail
Top Quality ! 2 Years Warranty ! CE,RoSH,WEEE approved !
[ Product Details]
★ This product can convert DC
12V electricity source into AC 220V power. And it has USB port. It can be widely used in all
kinds of electrical apparatus, which voltage rating are AC 220V and frequency
are equal to 50Hz. such as mobile telephone, portable computer, electric light,
digital camera, vidicon, TV, electric tool, CD player, DVD, fanner and so on. It
is the best choice for your field survey, driving out outdoor office, or meeting
an urgent need when power failure.
★ So it is small, light, quiet
and convenient. It can protect the electric circuit in a great degree. For
example,when it above 65℃ , it will shutdown automatically.
★ Rosh & CE & FCC Certification
★ It can convert
DC 12V electricity source into AC 220V power.
★ it will not be easy to damage the equipment (Double Fuses) and the car itself, and even that
you forget to turn off the vehicle,the car can start normaly.
★It is the best choice for your field survey, driving out outdoor office, or
meeting an urgent need when power failure
[ Specifications ]
1. 100% Brand New !
2. Durative Output Power: 1200W
3. Twinkling Maximum Power: 2000W
4. Output Voltage: AC 220V-240V , USB 5V
5. Input Voltage: 11V-15V
6. Output Frequency: 50Hz+/-2Hz
7. Fuse: 40A x 2
8. Idle Power Comsumption: 0.8A～1.3A
9. Overload Protection: 1200W ～1300W
highest out put power must be under 200W if the power inverter is directly
connected with the cigarette lighter. If the out put power of the inverter is
higher than 200W, we strongly recommend you using the wire clip but not the
10. Lower Voltage Whutdown: 9.5V-10.5V
11. Over Voltage Shutdown: 9.5V-11V
12. Output Waveform: Modified Sinus Wave
13. Peak Efficiency: ≥90%
14. Main Material: Aluminum
15. Size: 230×198×79mm
16. Operating Temperature: -10℃-+50℃
17. Operating Humidity: 0%-90%
1. This inverter is not suitable
for high continuous using.
2. Place the inverter on a reasonably flat surface, either horizontally or
vertically. The inverter should not be installed in the engine compartment.
3. Keep the inverter dry. Do not expose it to rain or moisture.
4. Avoid placing the inverter on or near heating vents, radiators or other
sources of heat.
5. DO NOT plug small appliances into the inverter AC receptacles to directly
recharge their nickel-cadmium batteries.
6. DO NOT plug in battery chargers for cordless power tools if the charger
carries a warning that dangerous voltages are present at the battery terminals.