If the seller choose insurance:
(1) You can get the tracking number . (This can prevent anyone steal the item during the process )
(2) Hong Kong Government Post Office provide the delivery confirmation number and the proof paper for the reference, the proof paper contains the buyer full name, country and the chop of the Hong Kong Post Office, Hong Kong Government need to answer for any problem during the shipping process. If the item take too long to arrive, Hong Kong Post Office need to investigate and find out the item.
(3) You can track the item in the Hong Kong Post Office Website. Hong Kong Post Office connect with US , UK and many countries Post Office, you can use the tracking number in those Website(for example, US, UK, Canada, Ireland. Singapore and so on), and it will show the shipping status if the item arrive.
(4) You can know the posting condition. We also can know the reason why the item is arrived so late and this can prevent the dispute between the seller and buyer.
(5) There is the compensation from Hong Kong Post Office if the item loss in the posting process. If Hong Kong Post Office confirm the item is loss, we will send the another new one to you for no charge.
(6) We will responsible for the item loss ( we will refund to you or send the new one to you if the item really lost), so there is 100% guarantee.
If the seller do not choose insurance:
(1) Hong Kong Post Office will not provide the tracking number.
(2) Hong Kong Government Post Office do not answer for the post with no insurance. And Post Office will not provide any proof to the seller if the sellers have not chosen the insurance. So some Asia sellers will claim that they have sent the item but there is no proof provide from the Post Office.
(3) You cannot track the item in the internet and seller also cannot. Hong Kong or your country post office will not know the status too because there is no record if there is no tracking number.
(4) You and the sellers cannot know the posting condition. In some of our experience, there is some delay because the custom office check the item, if the sellers do not have the tracking number, the sellers cannot confirm the item is loss or the custom office check the item. This can raise up the dispute between the buyers and the sellers.
(5) You cannot get the compensation if the item loss or broken during the posting process.
(6) Because the seller cannot confirm where is the item (because some buyer have already received the item but they will also claim from the seller) and the sellers also cannot get any compensation from Hong Kong Post Office, this will raise up the dispute.