1.How does lipo laser system work?
It involves the application of a highly sensitive laser to dissolve the fat deposits situated in the upper layers of the human skin. The energy emanating from the laser breaks up the fat cells to produce an oily material. This substance is either naturally eliminated through normally bodily processes or can be removed via a small incision made by the practising surgeon. This leads to a permanent loss of fat as long as a healthy diet is maintained after treatment.
It penetrate into skin surface and stimulates the fat cell membranes,changing their permeability,the fat cells reduce their overall size and intracellular fat is released then the fatty trigly cerides flow out of the disrupted cell membranes and into the interstitial space,where they gradually pass through the body's natural metabolic functions with no harmful physiological effects,this process is resulting in inch loss of patients.
The subtlety of the treatment carries various advantages over the problems often associated with . Damaged blood vessels and allied physical risks are significantly reduced, and recovery time is condensed. It is also acknowledged that the laser itself is important in encouraging collagen production, thus strengthening the skin.
2.What is the advantage of the lipo laser?
*No general anaesthetic is required.
*Easy use with less treatment time.
It is much faster with an average time around 30-45 minutes for the procedure and does not require an overnight stay at a clinic.
You may even be back at work the next day dependent upon your type of work and the area of your body that has received the procedure.
*minimal scarring or no scarring at all occurs.
Stiches aren't used due the small size of the cannula, the incisions are left open to drain away fluid and cannula are often inserted in skin folds or creases so that if there is scarring it is hidden
* less bleeding occurs during the treatment and results with less bruising and discomfort following the procedure.
Generally, there have been no significant clinical side effects reported unlike standard where side effects may occur and there is a longer recover time
*the small size of the cannula also means that it is moved to different areas easily by the surgeon and can be moved closer to skin without disrupting non-target tissues such as the skin layers. Consequently, comparatively less swelling is reported using Lipo laser compared to traditional
* the liquefied fat does not have to be suctioned away and this reduces trauma to the tissues resulting in quick recovery and less swelling and bruising post operatively.
A clinical trial showed that the reduction of fat and skin tightening induced by Lipo laser was just the same when fat was not suctioned compared to when fat was suctioned away.
*Lipo laser may also tighten the skin and less sagging is noticeable after the procedure.
1.What is the Ultrasound Cavitation Treatment ?
It uses a 40kHz focused ultrasound cavitation effect, to cause tons of microscopic air bubbles to surround the lipocyte (fat cell) membranes and with its resonant frequency, the bubbles cause a high enough pressure to cause the fat cells to break up instantly.
The broken lipocytes are then moved to the liver and safely metabolized out of human body which is assisted by drinking a lot of water.
It produces lipolysis of fatty acids from adipocytes (fat-laden cells) due to a phenomenon known as stable cavitation, and increased cell permeability of the adipocytes. You get an increased flow of triglycerides. Furthermore, there is a breakdown of the fibers through mechanical action (jet stream). Finally, some content of adipocytes is metabolized by the liver and eliminated in the urine.
With collective strong sound wave head, strong sound wave of 40KHz may be emitted to vibrate fat cells at top speed and produce numerous vacuum air pockets inside and outside the fat cells, robustly impact fat cells to generate introverted blast and disintegrate triglyceride into glycerol and free fatty acids.
RF&Vacuum Roller RF
1.What is the Radio Frequency?
-Radio frequency is also called diathermy(deep heating) which is the system to provide the treatment by generating the heat from inside the human body. Wrinkles andloose skin can take its toll on your looks. Even healthy and active people eventually show signs of aging on their faces. Since it's the most important visual feature of
your body the one that most people will recognize you by it's important to keep your face fresh and youthful. More and more people have tried face lifts over the yearsto combat wrinkles and skin imperfections. Though often successful, traditional face lifts require minor surgery and prolonged recovery periods. There's increasing demand for non-surgical techniques to refresh facial appearances. That's where radio frequency face lifts come into play.
A radio frequency emitter is pressed up against the skin. These radio waves get past the outer skin layers and deliver heat energy to the muscles and tissues beneath. The heat helps to contract these layers and build up collagen levels. The overall result tightens up the outer layers of skin and reduces wrinkling effects. Since there's a lot of heat involved, some cooling must be applied to the skin at the same time.
-The radio frequency face lift was approved by the FDA as a non-surgical treatment for wrinkles and facial skin imperfections. It is a proven medical procedure that requires no scalpels or sutures. It's also a popular choice for busy professionals who care about their looks. The treatment only takes about an hour, and full recovery is expected in a few days. The results take a bit of time to show fully though. Some results are visible immediately, while the full results take a few months to develop as the deep tissue layers heal.
2.What is the Vacuum Roller RF?
- The synergistic combination of vacuum roller and conducted RF energy increases the oxygen intracellular diffusion by heating skin.
-The technology that vacuum folds skin makes RF energy penetrate a specific folded skin, significantly improving effect and safety, even for the upper eyelid area treatment.
- Vacuum plus specially-designed rollers manipulate leads even RF penetration (5-15mm). Meanwhile, vacuum and roller mechanical tissue manipulation nips and stretch fibrillar connective tissue, effectively break down subcutaneous fat as well as extruded capillary vessel, increase lymphatic drainage, promote metabolism and reduce or shrink the size of the actual fat chamber, thereby greatly improving body shaping effect.
6.Eyelid area treatment
1.Input voltage:AC 220V,50HZ/AC110V,60HZ (please refer to the power label behind the machine for details)
Fuse size :(220V,5A) or (110V,10A)
3.Large Body Handle:
-Infrared light wave length:700nm
4.Small Body Handle:
-Laser wave length: Laser diode AIGalnp 635-650nm
-Maxinum output power:60W
-Power of Each Diode Laser:160mw
Please take and put the handle gently and do not fall it onthe floor.
1. The equipment shall stop for 10 minutes after one hour’s work. Continuous high-intensity use will shorten the service life of the equipment.
2. Do not use the viscous media such as gel,which will block the tracheal.For cellulite with serious aging problem,the effect will be significant after10times of treatmentin 4weeks.After 8 times of treatment, the skin will been hanced and upgraded obviously.Also,the stretch marks will be reduced.For the cellulite in the second phase,it will be improved obviously after 8 times of treatment in 4 weeks.After 11 times of treatment, the abdomen will be reduced by 2.5 inches .Also,the stretch marks will be reduced.For the cellulite in the third phase,it will be smoothed significantly after 8 times of treatmentin 4 weeks.The severe cellulite will begreatly reduced.