NEW Nikon AF-S DX 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens is a compact 5.5x zoom lens for DX-format D-SLR cameras. Its equivalent focal length in FX-format is 82.5-450mm. This lens is an excellent choice for travel, landscapes, portraits, and distant subjects. The lens focuses to 4.6' at every focal length - this versatility ensures stunning close-up shots of subjects near and far.
The VR II image stabilization allows you to handhold the your camera at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and stable video capture. Other features include the silent wave motor for quiet accurate autofocusing, and a rounded 9-blade diaphragm that offers stunning out-of-focus highlights (bokeh). The lens elements have been treated with Nikon's Super Integrated Coating - an optical lens coating process that maximizes light transmission while enhancing clarity and contrast. All of these world-class features add up to the AF-S 55-300 being an ideal lens for traveling or shooting close to home.
- 5.5x Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ideal for capturing distant subjects at athletic events, family pictures, dramatic sunsets, travel and more. Angle of view equivalent to a focal length of 82.5 to 450mm in FX/35mm format D-SLR.
- Nikon VR II Image Stabilization
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Tripod Detection Mode
- Reduces vibration that may occur due to shutter release when mounted on a tripod.
- HRI (High Refractive Index) Lens Element
- HRI lens element is essential to keeping the lens compact while offering high contrast even at maximum aperture.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- Effectively minimizes chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduces flare.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
- Focus to 4.6' at Any Focal Length
- This extends the versatility of this lens
|| Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Compatitble with Full Frame sensors?
|| 55 - 300 mm|
|Closest Focusing Distance
|| 1400 mm|
|Built-in Image Stabilisation
|Built-in AF Motor
|Lens Construction - Groups
|Lens Construction - Elements
|Size (Length x Diameter)
|| 123 76.5 mm|
|| 580 g|
|Filter Attachment Size
|| 58 mm|
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens
- 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Snap-on Lens Hood
- Lens Case
Back to Top
We will only ship to your verified PayPal address. Please make sure that your PayPal address is verified as this helps clearance.
We will not be able to ship to any other address.
Credit Cards/Debit Cards Payments:
We accept most major debit/credit cards.
To make payment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Transfer Payments:
We offer the opportunity to pay by bank transfer. Your payment will be processed when your
bank transfer is received. Once your payment is received we will dispatch your goods.
Back to Top
We will dispatch your purchase within 1 to 3 days of receiving your cleared payment.
Once your order has been cleared for delivery, we will post your order.
The following table is a guide to shipping costs & time accross Europe
Currently we are unable to ship to these countries;
Lithuania, Latvia, Slovenia, Slovakia and Russia.
If you wish to return a product(s) you bought from us, you are totally free to do so.
Provided that the return meets the following conditions:
- Item(s) are returned within 7 days of receipt.
- Item(s) are returned in brand new and resaleable condition with original packaging.
Back to Top
The product(s) in this listing is 100% NEW.
Note: This lens was taken out of a Nikon SLR camera kit. It comes supplied in a white standard box and not the original Nikon retail box.
All of our products come with a minimum 12 months seller repair warranty covering parts and labour.
For any other queries on our warranty policy, please email us at email@example.com
Back to Top
Copyright © 1993-2011 Photo Direct. All rights reserved.