PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
NEW ROCK 373-C46 RED LEOPARD COWHIDE BOOTS:
Our Product Code: FW819
THIS ITEM WILL BE CUSTOM MADE FOR YOU: Within 60 days
CUSTOM MADE / PUNK COLLECTIONS:
CUSTOM MADE / METALLIC COLLECTION
Black leather and "furry" red leopard cowhide (the hide of a cow), mid-calf boots on the M3 sole. Inside zip for easy on/off. Elasticated straps and buckles to adjust fit. Padded leather construction throughout - very comfortable.
This item is Custom Made ONLY and therefore not returnable - please read our terms and conditions.
SIZES: UK 4 (EUR 37) - UK 17 (EUR 51)
** Please see size chart below for sizing guidelines.
** WE ARE THE ONLY EBAY STORE TO OFFER A WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS **
-COMFORT PLUS SISTEM
-BREATHABLE & LEATHER INSOLES
|MEN'S & WOMEN'S BOOTS & SHOES SIZES|
|Mexico|| || || || || ||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||9||10||11||12.5||Mexico|
|U.S. & Canada||M||3½||4||4½||5||5½||6||6½||7||7½||8||8½||9||10½||11½||12½||14||U.S. & Canada||M|
|W||5||5½||6||6½||7||7½||8||8½||9||9½||10||10.5||12||13||14||15.5||U.S. & Canada||W|
|Russia & Ukraine||W||33½||34|| ||35|| ||36|| ||37|| ||38|| ||39|| || || || ||Russia & Ukraine||W|
- SHIPPING INCLUDES INSURANCE. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE, INCLUDING RUSSIA.
- RUSSIA: IF BUYING FROM RUSSIA, WE CAN ONLY SHIP TO A BUSINESS ADDRESS.
- PLEASE ALLOW 5-10 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY (USUALLY AROUND 4-5).
- TRACKING NUMBER WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS UPON DESPATCH.
See our other items
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- 30 DAY RETURN/EXCHANGE PERIOD (non-custom orders)
- We are happy to exchange standard products for items of a different size, style or material. We allow you 30 days after your receipt of the boots to contact us if you wish to return them. We will instruct you on how to return them properly and provide you with a returns number. Returned boots must show no signs of wear and tear. We reserve the right to refuse returned goods if we are not contacted within this time period, if the boots exhibit wear and tear, or if our instructions are not followed.
Standard items exclude New Rock Custom Order boots, and Pennangalan Made-to-Measure items.
Custom orders cannot be returned except in the event of defective manufacture, as they are produced especially for you.
- GIFT RETURN PERIODS
- If you are purchasing standard items as a gift for someone and it may be longer than 30 days before the gift is opened, please contact us. We are usually able to extend the return period for you.
- 180 DAY WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS
- If you need to return goods because they are faulty or damaged on arrival, or a defect of manufacture arises within 180 days of your receiving the boots, then we will do one of: repair and return the boots; provide you with replacement undamaged goods; or provide a full refund. Whatever we choose, we will cover your reasonable return postage costs. This warranty only applies where goods have not been subjected to unusually excessive wear and tear.
- If you decide to return goods because you have ordered a size that does not fit or for any other reason other than described above (you simply don't like them, for example), you do so at your own postage cost, and we will refund to you (upon our receipt of the boots) only the value of the goods minus our postage costs (this value will be included on any receipt included with the goods). EXCEPT CUSTOM MADE ORDERS.
- If goods are not delivered because the address supplied when you place your order is incorrect, incomplete, unattended or changes before despatch of your goods and we are not notified of this, then you are liable for the postage costs we incur. i.e. If we send the items out to you a second time we will charge you the postage costs again, or if you decide to cancel your order upon not receiving your goods, we will not refund you the postage portion of the order price.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
- We do not obligate ourselves to be polite or even responsive to customers who are not polite to us. We have hundreds of polite customers every month - we do not need any impolite ones. We reserve the right to cancel any dealings with customers who are impolite to us.
- We cannot deliver some (heavier) styles to PO Box numbers overseas. If you need us to deliver to a PO Box, please contact us first to arrange this.
- If the item you order is not in stock for immediate despatch, then we will inform you of this by e-mail and place the items into production for you. If we have only part of your order in stock, we will despatch the items we do have in stock and place the others into production. You will not be charged any extra for shipping the items separately.
- For items in Black Leather or Black Patent Leather: we will not charge you until items are ready for despatch to you. If you order multiple items and we despatch them separately, then we will charge your card appropriately for each item.
- For items in red, in white, with red or white trim, silver, gold, purple, blue, or in any vegetarian (synthetic) fabric: a 50% non-returnable deposit is charged before the items are put into production.
- For all made-to-measure and custom orders (where the cut or features of the boots are altered away from standard at your request) and forNew Rock Custom Order boots or 373 Custom items: the full purchase price of the item is charged up front before production is commenced; this is non-refundable for made-to-measure and custom items.
- Customers accecpt that products and product colours may vary slightly from the photographs shown due to limitations of the technologies involved (e.g. cameras, computers, displays).
- Customers accept that product colours may vary slightly due to the fact that leather is a naturally occuring fabric and not 'manufactured' under factory conditions; slight variations are not considered defects.
- Customers accept that leather is a natural fabric and no two skins will ever be the same. Individual markings occur naturally on the hides; this is a characteristic of leather and not a defect of production.
- Customers accept that all our styles are at least part-hand-made and each pair will exhibit individual characteristics therefore; no two pairs will be identical, and minor imperfections in construction cannot be avoided and are not considered defects.
- Customers are responsible for any customs fees and import duties applied by their country. We are not responsible for, cannot control, and cannot give advice on fees that may be charged by your country when your order is delivered to you. Customers in the European Union should not be charged import duties.
- We cannot guarantee to react to any new instructions regarding your order received less than 3 days before despatch, unless you have received confirmation of those instructions from us.
- If there are errors on your order (e.g. the price is wrong or you have ordered an item we do not supply) and you have provided us with an e-mail address, then we will contact you to clarify the order. If you have not provided us with an e-mail address, then we will, at our discretion, do one of the following:
- write to you via normal mail to clarify the order;
- Contact you via telephone (if you supplied the number) to clarify the order.
- ignore the order.