Equate - Nicotine Lozenge 2 mg, Stop Smoking Aid, Mint Flavor, 108 Lozenges
| || |
| || |
see larger photo
- Compare to Commit Active Ingredient.
- Nicotine Polacrilex Lozenge, 2 mg (Nicotine).
Nicotine is a stronger addiction than most people realize and cigarettes are a very efficient nicotine delivery system. Each puff sends nicotine to the brain within 10 seconds, activating areas of the brain that produce feelings of pleasure and reward by raising dopamine levels. Dopamine is the same substance involved in addiction like cocaine and heroin. So we have another puff. And another. Soon the brain's chemical structure actually changes. It becomes hooked into wanting more and more nicotine to make the effects last. When the brain stops getting the nicotine it's used to, we begin to feel withdrawal cravings actually the brain craving nicotine. As this nicotine addiction sets in, the brain links everyday habits with smoking, boosting the role of cigarettes. Normal everyday activities begin to trigger the urge to smoke. Drinking coffee in the morning. Talking on the phone. Work breaks. Driving. So when you try to quit smoking, you're actually fighting a battle on two fronts: 1) physical that is, nicotine addiction and 2) habitual, the activities, moods and events linked with smoking.
Active Ingredient (In each Lozenge): Nicotine Polacrilex (2 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Potassium Bicarbonate, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum.
| Indications: |
|Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking. |
|If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2 mg nicotine lozenge. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4 mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule: Weeks 1 to 6 - 1 Lozenge every 1 to 2 hours; Weeks 7 to 9 - 1 Lozenge every 2 to 4 hours; Weeks 10 to 12 - 1 Lozenge every 4 to 8 hours. |
|Manufactured, Packaged or Distributed By:|
|Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Bentonville, AR 72716. Made in USA. |
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known. Do not use if you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products.
|Disclaimer: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.|
- We accept PayPal only.
- We reserve the right to not accept PayPal payment from U.S. customers that do not have a PayPal confirmed address.
- Payment must be received within 7 days of close of auction. Product availability is not guaranteed after 7 days.
Please email us for shipping rates to other countries if not are listed. Shipping fees includes postage, packaging and time.Customer is responsible for additional shipping costs for items that are returned, refused and/or undeliverable.
- We usually ship within 1-2 days after paid orders.
- We do combine shipping. Save $3.00 on shipping of any additional item you buy from our store on the same day. To take advantage of this great offer, please be sure to pay for all your items at one time and on one invoice through PayPal.
- No extra shipping charge to Hawaii, Alaska, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, PO Boxes, APO/FPO, and other US Territories. (Must have a valid US Zip Code).
|International Customer Information|
- You should be familiar with the restrictions on importation of products into your country.
- We do not ship to Germany, Italy, Austria, Cyprus, Portugal, Albania, Saudi Arabia, Ghana, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Taiwan, Uganda, Iceland or other countries which do not allow this type of product in.
- International customers are responsible for any customs/duty taxes charged on imported goods.
- USPS First-Class Mail International shipping does not have delivery tracking and the buyer assumes all risks of shipping loss. We recommend pay the insurance fee. (No refunds are allowed for uninsured shipping loss).
- We reserve the right to refuse international customers purchases we deem high risk for reasons that include, but are not limited to, low feedback numbers or poor feedback.
- Insurance fee is required for international orders greater than $100.
- International orders of weight more than 25 Lbs cannot not be shipped through USPS.
- We don't accept returns from International Customers.
- Priority Mail International is not available for all countries. Delivery time normally for this service is 4-7 business days.
- We accept returns on UNOPENED products for up to 14 days from the original purchase date.
- All products must be returned sealed, unopened, and in original packaging. We WILL NOT, under any circumstances, accept any returns on already opened items.
- Nicotine products (Patches, Lozenges, Gums) are not returnable.
- Dissatisfaction with opened containers must be handled directly with the manufacturer of the product.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the buyer will pay for return shipping.
- We are not responsible for any losses in the mail while returning returned merchandise.
- Merchandise should be properly packed and insured with the carrier for the full amount of purchase.
Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any time, for any reason, and to cancel all bids.