Nikon HN-22 genuine metal lens hood for Nikon 60mm f2.8 Micro Nikkor JapanGenuine Nikon lens hood for 60mm f2.8 Micro Nikkor lens.
In very good condition.
Payment DetailsWe accept payment via:
Paypal, personal cheque, bank transfer (customer pays any fees)
Banks draft, building society cheques or postal order.
Please note we require telephone number for items sent via courier
All funds must be cleared before the goods will be released.
Please allow upto 5 Working days domestic handling time before we dispatch your goods.
AperturepriorityUK are not responsible for tax or import duty relating to the purchase, this is the sole responsibility of the buyer and they must be aware that they may have to pay these upon arrival in certain countries. This is not applicable to EU based countries
Also please be aware that payment from currencies other GBP (Pound sterling) may incur extra costs which are payable by the buyer.
Terms & Conditions
- Aperture Priority Photographic Limited will accept new boxed returns within 7 days and will give a full refund minus any delivery costs, Ebay fees and re-stocking fees we have incurred.
- It is up to the customer to arrange and pay for the carriage of any goods back to us via on-line trackable means.
- Any goods received back damaged or in an unsaleable condition will not be refunded.
- For orders where free carriage was used on ebay Aperture Priority Photographic Limited will charge 20% handling fee to cover any costs it has incurred, this will be deducted from your refund amount before hand.
- Damaged items must be reported upon the day of delivery otherwise no claim for damage will be entertained.
- Aperture Priority Photographic Limited test all items for compatability before the leave. You are bidding to BUY an item and not to test, have a play or just to see what it looks like. If you return a lens for non compatability we reserve the right to charge you a restocking fee of up to 20%.
- If buying an second hand camera lens please be aware that they may contain internal dust that we may not have mentioned in the listing. Internal dust is normal on used lenses and does not affect the image quality. Should the dust be more than usual we will make a point of noting it in the listing.
- Errors and omissions excepted
- We reserve the right not to complete a transaction if the item has been listed in error
Returns are accepted but you may be liable to up-to a 20% restocking charge where shipping was free. Alternatively any carriage charges that were charged to yourself in order to get the item delivered to you are none refundable. Shipping the item back to us is at your own expense and you will need to insure as well as wrap the item adequately. If an item is not received back in the condition it was described as in the initial listing then no refund will be made!
For any technical information please email: email@example.com