Details about Nintendo eshop £20 voucherSee original listing
14 Jan, 2014 19:59:06 GMT
[ 5 bids ]
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
Nintendo eshop £20 voucher
Can be used to buy Nintendo WiiU and 3ds games, memorabilia (Mario, Luigi and Sonic hats), game hardware and misc.
How to buy games
There are new ways to buy your Nintendo games! From August 17th, 2012, we will be offering selected titles as downloadable versions from Nintendo eShop, with many more games to come! Here's a guide to how you can buy our games:
Nintendo eShop download:
What is a download version?
Users will be able to enjoy the same game content as found in the packaged game by downloading it from Nintendo eShop. The downloaded game will be saved on the SD Card in your Nintendo 3DS system. If you save different games on your system, you can play them at any time without having to change game cards.
Why get a download version?
The game content is the same as the packaged version but you can download the title right away on release day!
You can carry numerous games with you at the same time.
Club Nintendo Promotion
Buy the download version of Nintendo 3DS packaged software on a Nintendo 3DS system linked to your Club Nintendo account, complete a short survey within 28 days, and receive 500 Stars instead of the usual 250*.
To claim your bonus Stars, simply link your Nintendo eShop account to your Club Nintendo account, download the download version of Nintendo 3DS packaged software, then fill out a survey within 28 days of your download. Visit our Nintendo 3DS Support section to see how to link your account.
*Registration with Club Nintendo required. Club Nintendo Terms and Conditions apply. The Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo 3DS XL console must be linked to the Club Nintendo account. Download of Nintendo 3DS software from Nintendo eShop on a Nintendo 3DS system linked to Club Nintendo: 250 Stars; completing the survey within 28 days after download: additional 250 Stars.
Purchase the game directly from Nintendo eShop
You can purchase the download version of the game directly from Nintendo eShop. Here's our handy guide to buying games from Nintendo eShop.
1) Find the software you want by using the search function or simply browsing the shop. When you find a title you like, just select "Download Software".
2) If you don’t already have funds, you’ll be prompted to "Add Funds". You can also add funds at any time by tapping on the "Menu" icon on the Nintendo eShop main page and then "Add Funds".
3) You can add funds in two ways: either with a Nintendo eShop Card (which are available from selected retailers) or with a credit card.
4) If you have a Nintendo eShop Card, first read all of the information and then enter the 16-digit activation number found on the back of the card by scratching off the silver panel. Nintendo eShop Cards are available from selected retailers in denominations of £15, £25 and £50. Please click here to see a list of retailers selling Nintendo eShop Cards (PDF, 969 kB).
5) If you choose to pay by credit card, you can use either MasterCard or VISA to add funds. First, select an amount to add and then follow the instructions. Afterwards you’ll get a receipt of your purchase.
6) Now, you’re ready to download! Make sure your battery is fully charged, or plug in the power supply before you start the download. If you're downloading a large game file, then just close Nintendo eShop, put your Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system into Sleep Mode and let it download while you do something else!
Using a Download Code purchased in a shop or online store
Purchase a Download Code and enter it in Nintendo eShop to download the game. Download Codes can be purchased at selected retailers and used in Nintendo eShop.
Download Codes are available from the following retailer(s):
Download method using a Download Code
1. Start "Nintendo eShop" from your HOME Menu
2. Tap the "Menu" tab on the top left of the lower screen
3. Tap "Settings/Other"
4. Tap "Redeem Download Code"
5. Enter the 16-figure Download Code in the screen that is displayed and tap "OK"
*Please note that visuals will display in 2D on Nintendo 2DS
change Game Cards.